Nagico Americas Championship - Trinidad are the champions

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Leonard has been in an exceptional form!

Yannick Leonard is an exceptionally talented bowler - if he was Antiguan rather than Anguillan, he'd probably have played about 15-20 first-class matches by now

Also, Yannick is an old Bretagne name that means Little John. I think Little John Leonard has a cool ring to it.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
if he was Antiguan rather than Anguillan, he'd probably have played about 15-20 first-class matches by now

I should count myself lucky to have him as an Anguillan. Bad luck for him though. :p

Aislabie

Ireland
Good news guys, this will be back on the move in a day or two now that the holidays have arrived

Aislabie

Ireland
Cricket back on after the break

After a short break in proceedings, the Nagico Americas Championship is back on. There are two rounds of the group stage left, with Barbados and Guyana having found themselves in a real scrap for their top-eight places.

Aislabie

Ireland
Upsets leave Barbados, Guyana in the lurch

The main news from an exciting first round of the Nagico Americas Championship is that Barbados and Guyana have found themselves in a genuine fight to hold onto the top-eight spots that they would expect, thanks to upsets against Grenada and St Vincent respectively. The main quirk of this round was that every single target was chased successfully by the side batting second.

Aislabie

Ireland
Round Two line-ups are needed

The upcoming games are thus:
Group A (T&T)
Anguilla v Trinidad & Tobago
Dominica v St Kitts & Nevis

Group B (Guyana)
Antigua & Barbuda v St Vincent & The Grenadines
Bermuda v Guyana

Group C (Barbados)
Barbados v St Maarten
Grenada v St Lucia

Group D (Jamaica)
Canada v United States
Jamaica v Montserrat​

We advise @Sulaiman7 @Jack Ryder @Simon @El Loco @Umair2000 @Neer. @RedKing @stinson99 @coolash1 @Aggz @Varun @khaleel @Vivek7 @Matt121 @CG123 @Samuels @VC the slogger to post their line-ups over here.

Last edited:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
This is probably the weakest team our arch-rivals have assembled for many a year. A great chance to settle some scores.

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Barath out, Lewis in; Mohammad and Simmons switch places; Emrit out, Gabriel in.

Aislabie

Ireland
Timroy Allen down to bat at four for the USA, and in my opinion he is most notable for being utterly batshit insane enough to face Afghanistan's Hamid Hassan without a helmet.

113965.jpg

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Timroy Allen down to bat at four for the USA, and in my opinion he is most notable for being utterly batshit insane enough to face Afghanistan's Hamid Hassan without a helmet.

Well, I like a pinch hitter to be up there on an excellent pitch. Hoping it comes off this time.

Users who are viewing this thread