Natwest Challenge (Eng, Ind)

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
where ever i go i hear sachins name what is wrong with you guys if you compare sachin with inzimama you will see that inzi is much better then sachin not only inzi had showed a better perfromance then sachin in samsung but he also has more fifties then any other odi international palyer inzi is the best saching is the worst that is ma point ya cant do **** now hhahahah

jonah

International Coach
The_gas said:
..... still the team that beat india on friday, imo is not our best!

thats my bit :)

Gasman, out of interest, what's your favoured line-up for England's one day team?

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
where ever i go i hear sachins name what is wrong with you guys if you compare sachin with inzimama you will see that inzi is much better then sachin not only inzi had showed a better perfromance then sachin in samsung but he also has more fifties then any other odi international palyer inzi is the best saching is the worst that is ma point ya cant do **** now hhahahah

yeah right. you sound totally like an expert.

Rangeela

International Coach
3rd ODI

Toss: India

India 204 (49.3 ov) (Ganguly 90) (Harmison 4/22)
England 181 (48.2 ov) (Vaughan 74) (Singh 3/28)

Result India won by 23 runs

Man of the Match: Ganguly

Man of the Series: Steve Harmison

Series: England wins the 3-Match series 2-1

Last edited:

T20

Panel of Selectors
Good comeback by India! Hopefully Sehwag and rest of the batting gets in touch soon. A much needed win :cheer

T20

Panel of Selectors
fardin said:

inzimama :confused:

odi international :D palyer

you are funny, fartin :rtfl

Rangeela

International Coach
yes indeed Shailesh good win for India, remember freddy wasnt playing today... they need to work hard in all aspects of the game cause they will be facing Pakistan in the group match and by looking at the recent pakistan performance, even though 2 close losses against the aussies, they look very confident

T20

Panel of Selectors
Yes Rangeela, Pakistan will be a tough test and going by current form they may even have a slight edge. That's why today's win was important. Hopefully Indian top order (especially Sehwag, Laxman) will be back in form. It'll be a cracking game no doubt :boxing

PS: don't forget India were also without Sachin in this series :)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
jonah said:
Gasman, out of interest, what's your favoured line-up for England's one day team?

Heres my one day team for england :hpraise

Trescothick
Solanki
Strauss
Vaughan
Flintoff
Collingwood
Jones
Giles
Gough
Harmison
Anderson

jonah

International Coach
Yeah, I'd probably go along with that...

sachinisgod

International Cricketer
fardin said:

dude u write in sleep???? Inzy is somnoambulent but u r "somnowriting"... first of all let Inzy take on Sachin in a simple race...then ask him to count the number of centuries Sachin has made in International Cricket (forget first class - Inzy will need the whole life for that)... by the time he is done Sachin will have added few more to the tally...and more ODI fifties??? Inzy has just one more than Sachin...

the only thing good about Inzy is that he is too good a batsman for someone so sleepy...and yep agreed he is a great batter...carried his team for so long and all that stuff...

but better than Sachin - Ha! Ha! Ha! even Imran had to eat these same words...

wake up!!!!!!! :sleep

akkies_2000

Club Cricketer
Yes, a good win for India but for England, I feel their batting really cracked when Solanki went. I think they are getting bent upon Flintoff's batting ability too much, just the similar way as India was on Sachin few years back. Just when Flintoff wasn't there, there were seen as doing nothing, though great to see Vaughan back in form which is good for England. So, England must also get its batting right before ICC. Congrats to Gough for 200 wickets in ODI. Harmy...no comments, he's doing great stuff.

As for India, Ganguly, Dravid are back in form. Kaif, Laxman are playing fine. Karthik was great as keeper (batting...sorry). It is said he is a better batsman, lets see. Yuvi needs to pick himself up, though we know he doesn't get much time. Sehwag......disaster for him. Dinesh Mongia is in serious need of being called for ICC since he did well in county. Wake up BCCI.

fardin

PC Awards 2005 Most Improved Member
i think this is the first time england won a tournament form india if it is the first time then that will be awsome england is looking good specially having two great bowlers at there side harmison england will get much more better day by day

Users who are viewing this thread