NEW BATCH OF VIDEOS RELEASED JUNE 8th 2008

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just watched the vids and must say the game seems to be coming along nicely.

Couple of comments though.

It seems only 1 fielder reacts, will that always be the case? Will other fielders backup? Will 2 fielders work together to stop a boundary and throw back to the keeper saving an extra run?

I know in BLIC 2 fielders always seem to go for the ball no matter where it goes, will the ball always go to the boundary or is it possible that the ball can stop short? If the latter is the case have you dealt with situations where nobody runs for the ball and it just sits there?

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
LM brilliant again, also just another question. Would you be able to give some sort of animation for the fielders after they return the ball to the keeper. It really annoyed me in cricket 07 where they stood for the whole time. A good idea is to get them to run back to their original position.

D

Deleted member 13648

Just watched the vids and must say the game seems to be coming along nicely.

Couple of comments though.

It seems only 1 fielder reacts, will that always be the case? Will other fielders backup? Will 2 fielders work together to stop a boundary and throw back to the keeper saving an extra run?

I know in BLIC 2 fielders always seem to go for the ball no matter where it goes, will the ball always go to the boundary or is it possible that the ball can stop short? If the latter is the case have you dealt with situations where nobody runs for the ball and it just sits there?

Could you answer these questions please, LM?

dart-h-vader

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just getting the feeling that this game is going to break EA and codies (atleast in the cricket section). Wonderful work!!!

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just getting the feeling that this game is going to break EA and codies (atleast in the cricket section). Wonderful work!!!
It will be way better then those 2 crappy games.
I think this games is going to great because LM spend 3 years of hard work on it and I am looking foward to it:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread