A

Auwais BARTHEZ

When I download the Pakistan update,it just sends an empty folder!?? :sangam:

K

killa_stiky2002

Don't ask me what happened. I'm shell shocked. I will rectify the profile ASAP

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Hey I like the world update although it has the world cup uniforms and stuff.Good work! :up:

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Also,good work on the west indies patch killa!I have downloaded it and it's mad!I like the extra stuff too.

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 5 2003, 05:15 PM
Also,good work on the west indies patch killa!I have downloaded it and it's mad!I like the extra stuff too.
Thanks man. I put a month's work into it...It was worth it :D B) :afro:

K

killa_stiky2002

It's fixed now (the Pakistan update)

However I'm having problems with the marquee on the Q-Ticker. I'm going to sleep though...will rectify the problem tomorrow.

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

I was expecting a little more than just a .ctm file but who cares.Stuart's england kit has a slight problem.The england name doesn't appear on the kit unless it's a close up.
Good to see you've updated some nooks and cranies :up:

S

sonic

Originally posted by Auwais BARTHEZ@Jun 7 2003, 11:24 AM
I was expecting a little more than just a .ctm file but who cares.Stuart's england kit has a slight problem.The england name doesn't appear on the kit unless it's a close up.
yes I am aware of that :down: I tried everything but for some reason it just wasn't happening. I'm glad you like my world update mate, it took hours, I'm especially proud of my Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh kits, I think I did quite a realistic rendition of them. Lisle did the windies stuff but I did the rest, you won't believe how long it took, it was 2 months in the end I think :(

K

killa_stiky2002

Originally posted by sonic@Jun 7 2003, 08:24 AM
yes I am aware of that :down: I tried everything but for some reason it just wasn't happening. I'm glad you like my world update mate, it took hours, I'm especially proud of my Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh kits, I think I did quite a realistic rendition of them. Lisle did the windies stuff but I did the rest, you won't believe how long it took, it was 2 months in the end I think :(
And he means HOURS
lol...yea and he did them a different way than me. Sonic will you like to tell them ;) .

A

Auwais BARTHEZ

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@Jun 7 2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by sonic@Jun 7 2003, 08:24 AM
And he means HOURS
lol...yea and he did them a different way than me. Sonic will you like to tell them ;) .
I would like to hear how he did it.After all I've never done this stuff. :wall:

S

sonic

Originally posted by killa_stiky2002@Jun 7 2003, 04:24 PM

yes I am aware of that :down: I tried everything but for some reason it just wasn't happening. I'm glad you like my world update mate, it took hours, I'm especially proud of my Pakistan, South Africa, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh kits, I think I did quite a realistic rendition of them. Lisle did the windies stuff but I did the rest, you won't believe how long it took, it was 2 months in the end I think :( [/QUOTE]
And he means HOURS
[/quote]
no, there was no hint of sarcasm at all their Lisle, I did actually do the said kits myself...only a few of them were done in the way you are thinking, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Australia and NZ as you well know. the other six were my own work :rolleyes: B) :lol: :killa:

Users who are viewing this thread