New Game Folks

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
..and that is to be expected Saffron. I do advise tho that you watch a lot of the older flicks as they are usually better than much of the modern stuff.[DOUBLEPOST=1538860724][/DOUBLEPOST]You are obviously struggling with the earlier charade and Zim is not interested.. so I will reveal. The man is going in the room. The second pic is of the sci fi Children of the Damned. The film is Inn of the Damned.

Wanna post something.
I can see now how obvious the answer was! :facepalm. I'll post one when i think of one that was made before the world began, i want to stump you Roo!!:D

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There sure is! :p
I like your new avatar, does it mean anything or did you pick it at random?
It’s one of my fav’s, it does remind me of a good friend of mine but that’s a story for another day :p

I encourage everyone to use an emoji as their avatar, lets become PlanetEmoji instead :D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
It’s one of my fav’s, it does remind me of a good friend of mine but that’s a story for another day :p

I encourage everyone to use an emoji as their avatar, lets become PlanetEmoji instead :D
I think i'll chose one later then, it would be nice seeing so many colourful emojis everywhere :p

Last edited:

RichieBGM

Associate Captain
Nope! :p[DOUBLEPOST=1538903448][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is very close! :D
Figured I had it as there is a nite club called Tiffanys. That sure is a breakfast.. a greasy hi cholesterol English breakfast if not mistaken.[DOUBLEPOST=1538906701][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think i'll chose one later then, it would be nice seeing so many colourful icons everywhere :p
No way am I changing my avatar. The Baggy Greens are playing a Test series.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread