New Game Folks

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
England
No Rudi. Welcome to the thread. The answer is in the dress I have posted. Study it carefully. What stands out?[DOUBLEPOST=1532957732][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many word in title Saffy. Two pans and a rabbit or a bunny?
2 words! Laughing my head off here guys!!:D[DOUBLEPOST=1532957974][/DOUBLEPOST]
No Rudi. Welcome to the thread. The answer is in the dress I have posted. Study it carefully. What stands out? Also what is the girl doing.. she is looking.. but is she ******** anything?[DOUBLEPOST=1532957732][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many word in title Saffy. Two pans and a rabbit or a bunny?
Well it should just be one pan but i couldn't delete the other:D

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
No Rudi. Welcome to the thread. The answer is in the dress I have posted. Study it carefully. What stands out? Also what is the girl doing.. she is looking.. but is she ******** anything?
The beautiful Veil or The Veil

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
Is the pan boiling. Is rabbit or bunny one of the words. C/mon Saffy give me something .
No Craig rabbit or bunny isn't one of the words, but this could be a phrase a guy could use on a woman, guess the phrase and you have the movie! :D

Princess Saffron

Top Hun
Ireland
ENG....
Profile Flag
England
I always enjoy the attention of a woman. Is it a slang term. A Brit term? I would not know it if it is.
If you had to use this phrase it's because you certainly don't like this kind of attention!! I have to go, shall i reveal??

Users who are viewing this thread