new info on gbt files

sukku

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hello to all out there !!

i recently copied the code text of options.gbt in blc and i pasted it specially in microsoft frontpage and see below what i got ::

?????k????|????b??k???ppk?b?-?-oļ??n?|n?@??P? ?P?? r????-~???Ppy??P?-L???L??????????ω????qos?-T???P??LJ????L???ߌ???ۅ?s*̏?T???r????l????s????-s?@? ?L???n˪??o˔?????ف??-?•P???o????e????L????m?ڃ???-m??r????P??¸l????m?ى?|s???r????Lͭ??o???ׁ?Ή?╄??ϫ?rk?@????M????e??oЛ?????????Q?r??P????Q??y???o???????ڌ????m??-X??M? ?Q???nĪ?-w????L????o??-???Q???o?-??L- ??e????i??Lϸ?l???n????t͔??s??qol?-X???P-??n????e????i????f??oǛ????z????T ??-X????L??iʹ?o??????nul????L????Q??X???d????ƪ??k????i?Ɛr*??Q???M?-?s???-r????h?é?o??LȽ?m??s????P????C????d??h?úL???n????u????g??qol?-X???P???n????e????i????o??h¶?Lpk?b???-M????L????e??w???e???x????h us?@????M?-L???Q????????iȭ??e????r?-LĴ?b????????yǼ??k????y??i???Lpk?b???-M????L? ??r??Lз?t????˧??r????e????r??Lþ?s????????yǼ??k??qoc??X???S???n????rû??*???-P??S???L???-???x*?rv}

i think its something writtenn in japanese or chinese language...

sukku

sukku

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
sorry, but u can open any gbt files of blc in notepad and copy the code written. Then, in microsoft frontpage paste special the code by selecting treat as html and u will see something written in japanese/chinese

sukku

Users who are viewing this thread