New Moderators

Ste

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Planetcricket.net Forums are pleased to announce 6 new moderators to the forums. Burma's Finest, Hariz jk16_4, kevmead, Prakash and saisrini80 haven today been promoted to staff members and each now moderate at least one forum.

Burma's Finest will be moderating the main BLIC forum, BLIC Downloads forum, Cricket 2005 Downloads and the Cricket 2005 main forum. Joining him will be Hariz who is also now moderating the BLIC forum.

New for moderating on the C2005 downloads forum will be jk16_4 who has made many great downloads for C2005.

With Kevmead still going strong with his Cricket 2004 patches, he will be moderating the C2004 main forum, C2004 downloads forum and as a Liverpool fan i'm sure will be a good mod of the Sports Forum too. Prakash who has made many great editors for Cricket 2004 and BLIC will be moderating the C2005 downloads forum.

One of the most popular forums on the site is the Stories and Strategies forum and helping MWaugh moderate that forum will now be long time member saisrini80.

There has also been a small reshuffle in the current moderators with das_vicky now moderating the C2005 and BLIC main forums plus the Cricket Games Development forums. Langerrox will moderate the ICC 2005 forums and he and Aussie1st will both now become moderators of Cricket Chat as well.
duffarama will now add the Forum for the web and Cricket Games Wishlist forums to the forums he moderates meaning both these forums now have a dedicated moderator.

Unfortunatly due to time constraints sachinisgod is no longer able to moderate the Records forums, Stevie has kindly agreed to take over moderating those forums and I'm sure everyone will be with me in thanking Sachinisgod for the great job he did.

I hope everyone will welcome the new staff and i'm sure they will be successful with their new moderating duties.

Ste

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks a lot for making me a moderator Ste! I hope to keep up your faith on me!

langerrox

International Coach
thanks for cricket chat forum and icc2005, also saisrini80 your avatar is too large in size, 30kb is limit yours is 43.44kb

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
What do you mean 'Absolute power corrupts absolutely'?

mr_burns.gif

"Excellent"

Let the games begin.

squiz

International Coach
duffarama said:
Could you please explan what your are rambling on about? ;)
That's what I'm thinking every time you post mate :D

Think of it this way, you have cops then you have the corrupt cops, he's going to be the latter

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
squiz said:
That's what I'm thinking every time you post mate :D

Think of it this way, you have cops then you have the corrupt cops, he's going to be the latter
Cheers Squiz, I think that has cleared a few cobwebs up.

Sounds like you've been busy lately. I am guessing you are studying for exams like me eh?

Last edited:

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Ste said:
das_vicky now moderating the C2005 and BLIC main forums plus the Cricket Games Development forums.
Ste
But I am still moderating the C2k5 downloads........please change it to BLIC forums....

duffarama

Chairman of Selectors
das_vicky said:
But I am still moderating the C2k5 downloads........please change it to BLIC forums....
Is it just me Das, or is the fullstop button on your keyboard broken? ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread