Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hi,

According to me "Records are meant for breaking!!!!"
I played a WORLD CUP CHAMPIONSHIP....and many new records are created!!!!
I belong to India!!!!

The record created for ODIs are:
1) Highest team score: 1375/6 (50 Overs)
2) Highest induvidual score: 893
3) Quickest Century : 17 balls
4) Highest Number of Sixes : 127
5) Partnership: 3rd wicket, 7th,8th,9th and 10th wicket partnership.

Well I post now screenshots and My hall of fame screenshot!!!!

First Screenshot showing,

How i went pass the previous induvidual highest score record of 441!!!

Second screen shot one showing the First team to cross 1000 Runs in ODIs!!!
:cheers

Third screenshot showing the brilliant 850!!!!
Fourth Screenshot showing The final scorecard!!!

Remaining Screenshots for my HALL OF FAME!!!!

Thanx!!!
Surendar
:onpc

Real patience needed to break the records!!!!

Forgot to mention one thing!!!
Most Runs off one over : 56 runs

Atlast i broke the previous records!!!!!

Attachments

• newrec11.jpg
    newrec11.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 93
  • newrec10.jpg
    newrec10.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 93
  • newrec9.jpg
    newrec9.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 89
  • newrec8.jpg
    newrec8.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 86
  • newrec7.jpg
    newrec7.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 83
  • newrec6.jpg
    newrec6.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 78
  • newrec5.jpg
    newrec5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 77
  • newrec4.jpg
    newrec4.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 77
  • newrec3.jpg
    newrec3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 76
  • newrec2.jpg
    newrec2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 72
  • newrec1.jpg
    newrec1.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 75

y2j826

International Captain<br><a href="http://www.plane
well i got couple of questions here : Is it created by using Mad Hitter patch or WCC patch is to easy to play that u can score 1300+ in an innings

Then after that How can u score 56 runs in an over its not 20-20 cup or i dont think computer can bowl so much no balls in overs that u can score 56 in an over.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Then after that How can u score 56 runs in an over its not 20-20 cup or i dont think computer can bowl so much no balls in overs that u can score 56 in an over.

Well i used Vinay's patch!!!! Then about 56 runs in an over, i think we need a luck for CPU to bowl so many noballs(It rarely happens)!!!! The bowler was Andrew Flintoff Who helped me to create a record mate!!!!

y2j826

will try to play with vinay's patch, i think its quite easy to play with that patch.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Stevie,
When will the record gets updated???

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Sorry chaps! I will be doing it tomorrow and that's a promise as I'm going away later that day and won't be back until Saturday or Sunday. :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
stevie said:
Sorry chaps! I will be doing it tomorrow and that's a promise as I'm going away later that day and won't be back until Saturday or Sunday. :)

ok

y2j826

can u submit the patch here cuz there r 2 vinay's patch and dont know which one u used.

y2j826

u got your record in the record books thats ok for me but technically i have to say something this isn't possible without mad hitter cuz its almost about 5 runs a ball how can u hit that, u can ask anyone if its possible without mad hitter or not and if u have created it urself then u r unbeatable at least for the time like 434 and 438 in the last Australia and S. Africa game.

but try to check it mate, have u ever used mad hitter in past so that the file is there or u got wrong patch for that.

and if not then play it again after installing fresh copy of cricket 2005 with same patch even 900 is not possible so how to score 1300+.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
y2j826 said:
u got your record in the record books thats ok for me but technically i have to say something this isn't possible without mad hitter cuz its almost about 5 runs a ball how can u hit that, u can ask anyone if its possible without mad hitter or not and if u have created it urself then u r unbeatable at least for the time like 434 and 438 in the last Australia and S. Africa game.

but try to check it mate, have u ever used mad hitter in past so that the file is there or u got wrong patch for that.

and if not then play it again after installing fresh copy of cricket 2005 with same patch even 900 is not possible so how to score 1300+.

I m sure that i didnt use madhitter!!!! Infact i ve never tried that also!!! I used Vinay's and ended in 793 in first record( i think u knw this ) and i improved further and set a small target first and it ended with a big target.(Second record). Actualy i got around 700 runs in my first 25 overs.

Try it out mate, Definitely its possible!!!!

fanirama

Club Captain
I'm not sure this is possible without a patch like mad hitter or in one go. Did you save after every ball ? Since its like almost 28 runs an over ( or 5-6 runs per ball )

Also, you probably need a new graphics card/cpu as your in-game graphics is not top notch. It can be much better than that.

Anyways, the most I ever got to was like 350 or so I think. So, congrats on having patience to do this.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
fanirama said:
I'm not sure this is possible without a patch like mad hitter or in one go. Did you save after every ball ? Since its like almost 28 runs an over ( or 5-6 runs per ball )

Also, you probably need a new graphics card/cpu as your in-game graphics is not top notch. It can be much better than that.

Anyways, the most I ever got to was like 350 or so I think. So, congrats on having patience to do this.

Thanx!!!!
First of all we need patience very much to bat through the 50 overs to create a big score!!!!
Let me tell u, i have never used madhitter so for.... All i had in my mind while playing was to create a record and to enter 1000runs....(I ve already got closed to 800 once). So this thought lead me to a high score!!!!!!

Then abt the graphics card, yeah i need to get one!!! Infact it was more dreadful before... I had a texture missing problem...Now i m using 3D analyzer and i m happy now tht i m able to enjoy the game which was 1000times bettr than my previous one!!!!

y2j826

if you havent used mad hitter then i can say this one is not beatable now, cuz i am not going to waste my time on that, i got about 4 games to play this time and i will have to finish that one and after that i have also to do my work and study for LAW test.

y2j826

fanirama said:

thats what i am thinking too cuz i played the game again and things were going ok till 28th over and then 2 quick wickets and all over cant survive for 50 overs with same run rate,

Thanx!!!!
First of all we need patience very much to bat through the 50 overs to create a big score!!!!
u cant be patient in the situation where u have to score at about 5 runs per ball or can say 30 runs in an over.

finally have to say was u saving ur game after every over and then playing from that part where the situation is under favour.

and can u post the patch and then save game file so that i can know the run rate going through all innings.

Users who are viewing this thread