Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The modifiers do make a difference, just no edges

They should IMO and the only modifiers that do seem to make a difference are the 'Shot Timing' one which if increased reduces the time you get to play the shot and thus have to provide the input earlier as the modifier increases, and the 'Ball Marker Display Time'. I changed the others (Footwork, Bowl Quality Influence, Shot Choice Difficulty) in increments of 5 from 65 to 100 and didn't see any tangible difference.

ashescricketer

Club Cricketer
can i just ask out of curiosity, all the people that say batting is too easy , why do you all play on hard and not hardest level? is there a specific reason im missing?

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I feel upset reading all these comments I really hope big ant don't abound the game all these negative comments but I do agree with the beta team hopefully it will get looked at. And im a true cricket so I put time into the game I don't think it a game for casual people u have to really like it

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I feel upset reading all these comments I really hope big ant don't abound the game all these negative comments but I do agree with the beta team hopefully it will get looked at. And im a true cricket so I put time into the game I don't think it a game for casual people u have to really like it

It's there, my video proves it, just technically shouldn't require so much tweaking

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@cricket_online 700+ in an innings and 350+ in /7 overs ? Seriously is slogging and getting runs that easy ?

May be I haven’t tried slogging for runs, jus concentrating on building an innings, haven’t got past 93 for an individual and 404 for team score.

Kass D

County Cricketer
I really do hope this field positions get sorted out. I don't even wanna play ODI and T20 coz it's so unrealistic. Sadly this game have gone backwards in this department. Correct me if am wrong but I don't recall one of the game used same fields for fast bowlers and spinners.

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@cricket_online 700+ in an innings and 350+ in /7 overs ? Seriously is slogging and getting runs that easy ?

May be I haven’t tried slogging for runs, jus concentrating on building an innings, haven’t got past 93 for an individual and 404 for team score.

I scored 500+ above 7 runs RPO without any slogging and 2 big hundreds. I played only 3 test matches so far in AC 2017 and scored 4 hundreds. I don't remember if i ever scored a century in DBC 17. Gonna try Wealey settings till they tweak it

christy_lenin1

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
can i just ask out of curiosity, all the people that say batting is too easy , why do you all play on hard and not hardest level? is there a specific reason im missing?

I changed my difficulty from hardest to hard just to pick the right foot. In Hardest setting, there is so little time to decide the foot by watching the marker.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Not saying I don't believe you, but can you record this,

Because I don't believe you haha ;)
You know what, I got good number of edges in one game it was spinners more who got me edging and the other was pacers... And the missing of ball many times as the right analogy stick gets very sensitive..I also believe on a flat deck where there is no help for bowlers there can be no edges also,which is acceptable. Also, depends on how much hours you are putting in the game, the more you put the better you get and the more you complain..lol..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread