Latest Patch now available for PS4 (1.06) & Xbox One (1.0.0.7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Go through all modifier and select everything to more than 80 and put it on maximum. TRUST ME SINCE I HAVE DONE THAT ANYTHING ITS EVEN HARD ME TO GET HUNDERED.
AN OTHER THING THE ABOVE SETTING IS FOR PHYSICAL MODIFIER.
FOR BATTING MODIFIER YOU NEED TO PUT ALL SETTING ABOVE 60. IT WILL BE WHOLE NEW GAME EXPERIENCE.
I set gameplay modifiers according to home condition like in sub continent I increase spin drift,turn and in England I increase pace swing,etc.This is the flagship feature in big ant cricket series..

estmsm

Club Captain
Can anyone please tell me which option in the sliders indicates 'spin TURN'?

storey205

School Cricketer
A few weeks on and I’m finding this just as frustrating as the last. The annoying stumping issue has been fixed but the two big problems still remain. Batting is horrendously easy and the variation of wickets is limited.

To add some context, I’ve played DBC14 and DBC17 on easy mode for batting with pro mode and found this challenging to bat. On ashes cricket I’ve now moved onto the hardest difficulty with legend mode and still find this far too easy. Taking on the ashes challenge with England I’m on the fourth test match and facing the same script from day one. In addition all the wickets seem to be catches / bowled off Nathan Lyon or a run out. All the pace bowlers seem completely inedequate. When I increase the slider bowling speed and swing, this results in more misses but never resulting in edge, lbw or bowled. After four test matches I’ve not experience one edge through the slips or dismissal with the new ball when batting. This is extremely unrealistic and the lack of variation in dismissals is frustrating.

Back to DBC17 I go until they can sort out the batting difficult levels. I can appreciate they want to make the game easier for certain players, considering I’m barely average at the previous games I shouldn’t be able to master the batting in two test matches.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
A few weeks on and I’m finding this just as frustrating as the last. The annoying stumping issue has been fixed but the two big problems still remain. Batting is horrendously easy and the variation of wickets is limited.

To add some context, I’ve played DBC14 and DBC17 on easy mode for batting with pro mode and found this challenging to bat. On ashes cricket I’ve now moved onto the hardest difficulty with legend mode and still find this far too easy. Taking on the ashes challenge with England I’m on the fourth test match and facing the same script from day one. In addition all the wickets seem to be catches / bowled off Nathan Lyon or a run out. All the pace bowlers seem completely inedequate. When I increase the slider bowling speed and swing, this results in more misses but never resulting in edge, lbw or bowled. After four test matches I’ve not experience one edge through the slips or dismissal with the new ball when batting. This is extremely unrealistic and the lack of variation in dismissals is frustrating.

Back to DBC17 I go until they can sort out the batting difficult levels. I can appreciate they want to make the game easier for certain players, considering I’m barely average at the previous games I shouldn’t be able to master the batting in two test matches.
They are talking way too much about AI, why because they like to bowl, people who like to bat can't play this game more than few days only to figure out batting is a sitter. It's a bigger issue then worrying about AI variety of dissmals because bowling gameplay right now is ahead of batting..Maybe just because our testers only like to bowl I guess..I wonder if big ant can higher better programmers etc.. Coz the same errors are found going forward to new games.. Let's wait for another month now to see if batting gets competitive, And would like more people to complain about that coz all the beta is doing is talking about variety of dissmals of AI and bowling..

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
They are talking way too much about AI, why because they like to bowl, people who like to bat can't play this game more than few days only to figure out batting is a sitter. It's a bigger issue then worrying about AI variety of dissmals because bowling gameplay right now is ahead of batting..Maybe just because our testers only like to bowl I guess..I wonder if big ant can higher better programmers etc.. Coz the same errors are found going forward to new games.. Let's wait for another month now to see if batting gets competitive, And would like more people to complain about that coz all the beta is doing is talking about variety of dissmals of AI and bowling..
Yes most of the beta testers like bowling than batting. Wish few of them try out batting when they get next patch.

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Yes most of the beta testers like bowling than batting. Wish few of them try out batting when they get next patch.
I won't be surprised if this is the reason that batting is lagging behind bowling, It wont be a surprise for me..Also the fact that BA concept of casual gamer because an average casual gamer if BA doesnt know will dislike highly dislike the current batting gameplay...Let's see what we get in Feb..Lol.. Arcade cricket or something good...

Wealey

ICC Board Member

Just ignore the fact I did a whole thread on sliders and have repeatedly said it's too easy etc

sashu_91

County Cricketer
Just ignore the fact I did a whole thread on sliders and have repeatedly said it's too easy etc
Yea that's true and that too it was done when lot of people started to complain about it, This has been from day 1, the easy batting in general, I remember watching pre release gameplay and I asked the guy how can you hit sixes that easy, i just hoped that it was not the case, but it is.. People who like to bowl won't give a damn about it as long as it's not the AI who is smashing them with ease and as long as they bat too with good degree of interest. Even when the patch 1.06 was in progress you were telling ok AI is accumulating, ok AI is not slogging untill confident, why didn't anyone tell BA sixes are flying everywhere when a human is batting? Can you answer that????

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Yea that's true and that too it was done when lot of people started to complain about it, This has been from day 1, the easy batting in general, I remember watching pre release gameplay and I asked the guy how can you hit sixes that easy, i just hoped that it was not the case, but it is.. People who like to bowl won't give a damn about it as long as it's not the AI who is smashing them with ease and as long as they bat too with good degree of interest. Even when the patch 1.06 was in progress you were telling ok AI is accumulating, ok AI is not slogging untill confident, why didn't anyone tell BA sixes are flying everywhere when a human is batting? Can you answer that????

They did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread