New Player Model Shaders

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
heads up people....after playing around a bit...
i managed to enable shaders for the renders !! :D...
check it out....its looks much much better !!

Attachments

• playerd3d2a.jpg
    playerd3d2a.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 265

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Thats pure class mate, looks very smooth. The face looks brilliant, the shaders really add that extra dimension :clap

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
They're fantastic models, look alot better than the original models that you had. Really looking forward to seeing a video with these new player models working, any news on a possible gameplay video ?

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
They're fantastic models, look alot better than the original models that you had. Really looking forward to seeing a video with these new player models working, any news on a possible gameplay video ?

a video will be out as soon as LM has finished integrating the models in-game ! :)

Allrounder18

Banned
WoW this is getting much more than interesting certainly far better than EA's player model.

Can you guys arrange for mocap??????????????????????????????????????????(I really hope some generous cricket fan help you in your cause)

srk121

International Coach
Hello guys. Its has been a while since i posted here. Game is looking stunning. Keep up the good work.

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
Wow they look awesome mate. Keep these great updates of the game coming :D. The only improvement that can be made is the shoulders should be rounder.

Users who are viewing this thread