New TAOC logo needed!

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi everyone,

With every respect to Holmie who created our original logo, I feel that we need a more updated logo now, almost to go along with the change in game engine.

:help

I'm putting out a call to every talented logo maker to please submit their designs in this thread for people to comment on. We are looking for something very professional and high quality, so please only submit if you are experienced.

The requirements : Must feature the words "The Art Of Cricket" - this should be the only text. The colours should match to the general 'green' theme of the website and the original logo. Any images of cricketers or backgrounds or the like must be your own work and not copyrighted.

The reward will be your name featured in the credits of the final game as logo creator and would be something you can add to your portfolio. The logo will also appear on the official TAOC website.

We will announce the winning logo within a couple of weeks hopefully, depending on how tough the choosing is ;)

Cheers everyone, really looking forward to seeing some great submissions! :happy

LM

Last edited:

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
I would definately try this if I was skilled enough! Anyway you should contact Pranav and KBC just incase they haven't see this thread because they are two of the best graphic makers.

legend_master

I would definately try this if I was skilled enough! Anyway you should contact Pranav and KBC just incase they haven't see this thread because they are two of the best graphic makers.

Thanks for the suggestion. I might just do that ;)

cheers

legend_master

May one member post multiple logos?

yeah, of course.

Also, please everyone only constructive crits - no personal attacks. All we want in the end is the best, most suitable logo for this game. If yours is not selected please don't be offended, it just wasn't what we were after.

kunalverma25

School Cricketer
How about these ones........?????????

Attachments

• cricket-ballz (Large).jpg
    cricket-ballz (Large).jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 62
  • melbourne-cricket-ground.jpg
    melbourne-cricket-ground.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 66

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Here is winning entry :p
Don't take seriously

Attachments

• TAOC.jpg
    TAOC.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 76

arjind

International Coach
]A quick logo i put together - text needs editing though
THIS IS NULL CLICK HERE FOR THE NEW ONE

Attachments

• taoc.jpg
    taoc.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

arjind

International Coach
I prefer Giggity's...

Couldn't agree more

arjind added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

yeah, of course.

Also, please everyone only constructive crits - no personal attacks. All we want in the end is the best, most suitable logo for this game. If yours is not selected please don't be offended, it just wasn't what we were after.

What is the main point of the game that we can incorporate into the logo (e.g. IPL, WC2010, Ashes...,...)

Users who are viewing this thread