New unofficial patch for BLC/SWC

Beery

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
For those who are wary of 3rd party patches, I should give a little introduction to my work. I've been creating patches for about 7 years now. I've created realism enhancements for Battleground Waterloo, Battleground Gettysburg, Prelude to Waterloo, and B-17 II: The Mighty Eighth. Most people know me from my work on Red Baron 3D, which took a rushed-out-the-door-for-Christmas lemon of a game and turned it into a realistic and playable simulation.

My patches represent a level of excellence rarely equalled. They are guaranteed bug-free, and should enhance the player's enjoyment of the game.

Edited By Beery on 1042309684

Batsman404

School Cricketer
So does this patch work for SWC as well? I ask since the title says "new unofficial patch for BLC/SWC."

Edited By Batsman404 on 1042366045

S

Ste

So does this patch work for SWC as well? I ask since the title says "new unofficial patch for BLC/SWC."
Shane Warne Cricket is the same as Brian Lara Cricket except the name, logos and the box so all patches for BLC will work with SWC. You just need to install to c:codemastersShane Warne Cricket instead of c:codemastersBrian Lara Cricket

Ste

Beery

School Cricketer
I understand that SWC is exactly the same game but with a different title. The directory and file structure should be the same, except perhaps for the title folder, which I assume would be called 'Shane Warne Cricket' instead of 'Brian Lara Cricket'. If this is the case, just unzip the patch to this folder and it should work fine. Just keep a back-up of the Skinjobs, Stadhigh and Stadmed directories and their contents so that you can replace them if for some reason the patch doesn't work.

Oops. Just saw that this was already answered.

Edited By Beery on 1042386746

Batsman404

School Cricketer
Oh okay, thankyou for the answers guys.

Edited By Batsman404 on 1042420279

sheepishshaun

School Cricketer
Congratulations Beery This an excellent patch for Brian Lara Cricket 11/10 !I recommend to download to anyone with blc/swc!! :D :D :D :D :D

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Considering it was posted five years ago, that is fairly likely.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
damn if any one could upload it will be great

Users who are viewing this thread