New Zealand Premier League XIII

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Also, if I can bring in Jeet Raval (a very talented batsman), Derek de Boorder (promising 'keeper-batsman) and Virender Sehwag (back for one last hurrah) to strengthen my weak looking batting, that'd be superb.

Heh - four glovemen. Looks like some of them might be relinquishing those gloves...

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Also, if I can bring in Jeet Raval (a very talented batsman), Derek de Boorder (promising 'keeper-batsman) and Virender Sehwag (back for one last hurrah) to strengthen my weak looking batting, that'd be superb.

Heh - four glovemen. Looks like some of them might be relinquishing those gloves...

You have to wait until the signing windows. So you'll be able to sign one after the practice matches, one after round two, and one after round four (and one after round six if you missed out in any of the previous three).

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You have to wait until the signing windows. So you'll be able to sign one after the practice matches, one after round two, and one after round four (and one after round six if you missed out in any of the previous three).

Right, that makes more sense now. A little complex at first, but it all makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread