Great Innings that from Bracewell.

BiffTannenBackToTheFuture1985.jpg

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Absolutely poor and pathetic attitude from India. Let the f***g decision come through!

Why celebrate even before the DRS gives it out :abuse:

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely poor and pathetic attitude from India. Let the f***g decision come through!

Why celebrate even before the DRS gives it out :abuse:

the DRS was a formality, it was a Yorker length on middle stump! Clearly taken for the sake of it - everyone knew the decision.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
This carnage from Bracewell reminds me of Yusuf Pathan's century against South Africa. Luckily Santner is giving excellent support to Bracewell so that he doesn't have to fight a lone battle.

India vs RSA scorecard

EDIT: In the end, it wasn't enough but what an incredible innings from Bracewell. I would say he overshadowed Gill's double ton. An innings to remember for a long long time.

Fenil

On a completely different note, is it just me does Tickner look a bit like Starc to anyone?

Fenil

I hope Indian team management comes to their senses and acknowledge that Thakur the bowler is not up to the mark for the ODIs at the moment.

B

Bigby Wolf

Rohit Sharma was again piss poor with his captaincy Bracewell took the game away just like Mehidy Hassan did in the first ODI last month.

His field placement, selection of bowlers and inability to contain tail is exposed again and again be it last year's IPL or Asia Cup or any other LOI the bloke just crumbles under pressure.

Makes we wonder how instrumental Malinga was in his IPL success with those titles at the death.

He clearly panick under the pressure and has been doing it for a long time as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
the DRS was a formality, it was a Yorker length on middle stump! Clearly taken for the sake of it - everyone knew the decision.
It was, but why can't we wait for the decision instead of celebrating prematurely. I understand it was a done deal, but to expect it from India,I cannot!
I am amazed. Is Deepak Chahar injured again?
People like Char who have shot to fame on the basis of IPL need to understand that they ought to keep themselves fit throughout.

I am happy with the BCCIs transition towards the DEXA and fitness levels. Should put an end to IPL talents coming through straightaway.
Bhuvi 2.0
Should be done and dusted. He was already gone a couple of years ago. Surprises me that he even held onto his IPL contract this year.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The instances of having the game firmly in your grasp only to then win by a whisker is getting to an alarming level. It's becoming a pattern now. Our death bowling is masking our home wins but how long can they sustain this?

A very entertaining knock nonetheless. Kept me interested in an otherwise one-sided battle.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Just watched the highlights and noticed that Gill brought up his 50, 150 and 200 with a six each. You normally wouldn't see people taking chances when nearing a milestone.

Users who are viewing this thread