End Game Newbie Mafia - AK MODS & zwarrior (Mafia) Win!

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
1450033B000005DC-0-image-a-8_1439656256491.jpg

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Champions League Winner
Players (9)
XtremeGamer. :x:
Sodium :tick:
AliB :x:
zwarrior :x:
SamSax. > Lynched
AK MODS :tick:
RUDI :tick:
FireAndBlood > Murdered
CerealKiller > Murdered

Shucks, seem like the scum are working there way up from the bottom.

Unlynch

Lynch: @AliB

:tick: - Suspect Town
:x: - Not sure / Suspect scum

Why? The killing isn't the work of a newbie, getting CK the first night was the tactics of an old player (Lucky, but still)
Sodium's reluctance to lynch Sam showed that he is leaning towards town. AliB started the lynching of SamSax, no questions asked.

Thus, my suspicion is either AliB or zwarrior is the boss. Let's see if either is willing to go against the other?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sodium's reluctance to lynch Sam showed that he is leaning towards town. AliB started the lynching of SamSax, no questions asked.
Ali started the lynch alright, but why did you lynch Sam ? You went on to ask others why not to lynch Sam.

Sodium and I lynched Sam after his infamous post. If you look at it this way, you and Ali were the first ones to lynch Sam before he posted his brainfade post.

Thus, my suspicion is either AliB or zwarrior is the boss. Let's see if either is willing to go against the other?
Why should I go against Ali ? is it that you want ? To focus on other members ? Tbh I had my doubts on Ali too as he was the one who lynched Sam first without giving any specific reason. But you were the one who lynched Sam as soon as he FOSed you. Is it to get revenge on him ?

I have doubts as-

Ali- More doubt for Mafia
Sodium - Neutral
AK - Neutral
Rudi - More doubts for Mafia.
XGamer - No idea.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
You suspecting AK and Sod town seems fishy. I suspect that either of you and Sod is the boss. You've been acting a bit weird from the start with all that pulling on FnB and then moving it on XG.

Lynch: RUDI.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Tbh I had my doubts on Ali too as he was the one who lynched Sam first without giving any specific reason.
With all the scum like posts he did, I reason it in the post above, he replied suspiciously so I lynched him.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
With all the scum like posts he did, I reason it in the post above, he replied suspiciously so I lynched him.
Ok. But you should mention it when you are lynching someone. Otherwise it creates confusion.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
but why did you lynch Sam ?
Frustration mainly to be honest. Sam posted all weird stuff, misleading us into thinking he is scum.

You suspecting AK and Sod town seems fishy.
How is this fishy? I gave my reasons why I see Sod as neutral/town.

You've been acting a bit weird from the start with all that pulling on FnB and then moving it on XG.
Frustrated ... this game was going nowhere slowly ... the guys I lynched FB & XG was to get some kind of response ...

Lynch: RUDI.
Classic scum post .. your name gets put down and you lynch the guy that tries to get a response out of you. Classic Ali ...

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The killing isn't the work of a newbie, getting CK the first night was the tactics of an old player
Well, i don't like making presumptions based on the player's experience, but what if you're trying to divert attention to @zwarrior and @Sodium with this post, and away from you? You're an experienced player as well.

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
Ali- More doubt for Mafia
Sodium - Neutral
AK - Neutral
Rudi - More doubts for Mafia.
XGamer - No idea.
Glad to see we both suspect Ali. The ball is your court ... just let the record state the following

Unofficial lynch count:

AliB - 1 (RUDI)
RUDI - (AliB)

Well, i don't like making presumptions based on the player's experience, but what if you're trying to divert attention to @zwarrior and @Sodium with this post, and away from you? You're an experienced player as well.
I am more experienced, yes. The classic thing to do if I was scum will be to play it safe and less aggressive, wouldn't it? Again, a classic AliB play here once again. Play it safe and as soon as someone puts his name down for a lynch, he retaliates and play the blame game.
Your thoughts on zwarrior and AliB?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
It might be a possibility that both you and z are scum.

I have a precious vote during the day and I intend to use it wisely. I am no scum ... So even you suspect zwarrior now as scum , interesting :spy Looks like one of the three of us are indeed scum, and it aint me :thumbs

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The classic thing to do if I was scum will be to play it safe and less aggressive, wouldn't it?
Yes, so that's exactly why you are being aggressive, maybe? So you aren't under suspicion? You pointing toward zwarrior and Sodium as experienced players is highly suspicious in my view.

FOS : RUDI

RUDI

Administrator
Admin
SRH...
Champions League Winner
You pointing toward zwarrior and Sodium as experienced players is highly suspicious in my view.
I pointed towards AliB and zwarrior ;) Read my post just above yours - out of the three names one at least is a scum. Only a true townie will see the hidden code within my post :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread