AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Lol what the f is happening

The Bangladesh sub fielders having an argument with the Sri Lankan fielders. All happening here in Colombo, the umpires getting in the way, so are the umpires. The umpires now have a chat with the two batsmen. Shakib now arguing with the umpires. Is Shakib calling his guys back? He is. What happened there? It's passion taking over. Bangladesh are hanging around by the boundary. If his players come off, this will be a forfeit. Bangladesh will therefore be disqualified.

Bangladesh is such a rowdy country in terms of cricket. The players the fans all are shit to be honest. Complete rowdy and big mouth.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
This entire nonsense was started by that moron Rahim in the last SL BAN game.

Let’s see how much the cobra stings on Sunday'

B

Bigby Wolf

Never seen a team in my 15 years of watching cricket crying so much about foul decisions - yep that was a no ball but those thing does happen in cricket and you gotta respect the umpires decision and there is thing called 'Spirit of the game' which the Bangladeshis were absolutely destroying today.
P.S - I don't give a shit about how the players celebrate after winning a game this more to do about crying on a bad decision.

Last edited by a moderator:

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Its sad to see where Sri Lanka were a few years back and where are they now
It seems like cricket has become endangered there and might even become extinct in the future.
Always banking on indivisual performances which lacks skill and determination
Can't even win at home

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
That drama in the last over was totally in bad spirit. They basically acted like a bunch of street boys who would threaten to leave the game every time they get out :D Shakib was threatening to forfeit the match and was shouting at his batsmen to come back to the dressing room. Despite those deliveries, Mahmudullah got back the strike and was well poised to score 12 runs off 4 balls and take Bangladesh home. And eventually, Mahmudullah did it in 3 freaking balls!!! If you start leaving the field for every ordinary umpiring (i.e. if it was ordinary umpiring), then its almost impossible to play professional cricket.

That entire 'cobra dance' is so funny and stupid. But well, Bangladesh have never given people hope that they will stay away from such stupid antics. There will be days when they get it back harder when they fail.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I cannot even imagine what the clowns will do if they win the final against India. Probably a national holiday? Probably a war? This utter nonsense behavior is why I have never supported Bangladesh. There are few very good players but few morons like Rahim and Taskin and others give a stupid name to the entire team.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That cobra dance is no different from the Windies champion dance. You can express yourself how you want but not in the oppositions face. This all started when Rahim hit the winning runs against Thisara in their first encounter. Windies celebrations are entertaining while BAN celebrations are obnoxious. Today, was an extension. No matter how SL played, they're mild mannered blokes and they were fuming today.

Some BAN cricketers have no sportsman spirit. They're bonafide losers if you ask me.. Rahim went through the Bangalore misery with his celebrations and has still not learnt.

Hats off to Mahmudullah and Tamim. Turns out those two guys were quite humble in victory as well..

What I really want to see is whether the ICC will take any action or are the rules only for SA players?

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
But jokes aside ICC should definitely take action on this bcoz the law says that cricketers can't show their discontent towards umpiring decisions in an inappropriate way and Bangladesh team or Shakib rather , not only disrespected the umpires but the spirit of the game too
Totally shameful
I've seen India lose a t20 match to SA just bcoz of a lbw howler by the umpire against JP duminy in the last over.
Umpires are humans too.They can make mistakes in an intense match.
I don't know if a lot of you know about this incident or not but once Shakib was suspended and fined by ICC bcoz he gestured to the cameras to suck his d!&k just bcoz the cameraman kept on showing him on the big screen after he got out and bangladesh were on course to lose the match.
I still admire him as a good cricketer but after that incident as a person he lost any little respect that I or probably many people had for him

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Do we have video of the last over drama?

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The last over. Quality is poor though

B

Bigby Wolf

Watching the final on Jio Tv app and was just coying around the different camera feed it provides the catch by Shardul Thakur in the H45 camera looked really awesome in the real time.

Users who are viewing this thread