Nov 25-29: 1st Test: Australia v England at Brisbane

used2bcool

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
^ Really? I don't know, man. I'd have taken a T20 over the last two days of that test match. Brutal, boring, defensive stuff, except Ponting going haywire in the last hour or so. At least a T20 is over in three hours.

darthlewis1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah your commitment to test cricket is really unrivalled. This is another in a string of 'bore draws'

^ Really? I don't know, man. I'd have taken a T20 over the last two days of that test match. Brutal, boring, defensive stuff, except Ponting going haywire in the last hour or so. At least a T20 is over in three hours.

A boring draw? Is wasn't like they were blocking every ball on the last day going at 2 an over, England were batting amazingly, I can understand if you found it boring if your're Australian but compared to most draws this was alot more exciting. Also for England you can't say 'another in a string of 'bore draws'' as the last match was Englands first draw since SA earlier on this year, the 'bore draws' are for example the recent games between the west indies and sri lanka.

Users who are viewing this thread