Nov 5-7: Western Australia v England XI at Perth

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Dam why did WA have to drop Mitch for this game. Really wanted to see him against an International side.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
A recovery of sorts, Robinson will be annoyed getting out to Collingwood after all that hard work. Some runs here from Pomersbach should get his name back on the radar.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good to see England doing well even if it isn't against proper Australia just yet Finn hasn't done superbly which could be a slight worry. Just read the article on CA about it. By the sounds of it England have had a hell of a lot of appeals turned down which once again augers well.

Hopefully we'll see Finn and Swann blow the lower order away so the majority of my worries disappear.

Last edited:

denium

School Cricketer
Western Australia declare on 242/8, decent work out for the England bowlers. Broad the pick.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
That is nice of WA to declare, Magoffin is handy with the bat and likewise Beer so they could have got a few more runs.

sifter132

Panel of Selectors
So I see Cook's gone already. He and Marcus having a pre Ashes fail-off to see who has to be carried the most :lol

TumTum

International Cricketer
:lol is such a gay smiley.

How biased are Cricinfo's headlines of this tour match?

Yesterday they had: "England have strong start to tour match" when being 10/1.

And now they have "England look for large total" when they lost both their openers with the score on 19/2 with both Trott and Anderson on 0. :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
No respect at all for WA, should be saying WA back in it with two quick wickets.
Been awhile since I've been saying Magoffin name but impressive return for him so far.

aussie1st added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

Just watching the stream, Duffield has a very good action and a bit of zip about him. From the naked eye he looks to be around the 140s.

Users who are viewing this thread