Rugby League Nrl 2012

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
At the end of the game, we were all in agreement that the only guy who didn't play ---- was Cronk. Defence was decent I guess, but otherwise it wasn't really the final that I hoped it would be. Slater attempting to throw an intercept in the opening exchange was pretty hilarious.

The day started badly with the Tigers going down to Newtown in the NSW cup 22-18. We bombed four bloody tries and the last one with 5 to go was painful.

Things turned around though with the Toyota Cup. Nervous start, but ran away with it when we got going. Edrick was swamped anytime he got the ball and while Koroibete was quieter than usual, his 2 tries came at key moments.

Overall, a good day with Under 20's Tigers, Storm and the Aussies getting up.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Got a condolences card from Benji today, and didn't know at the time, but wore the black armband in the Tigers v. Storm game as a tribute to my family.

Thought it was worth mentioning in case anyone needed anymore evidence of what a champion the guy is.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
What are the Warriors fans opinion of Matt Elliott joining?

He's obviously not the "super coach" that most people were wanting, but he's the most experienced coach that they've ever had. I don't follow League enough to really have an opinion on him, so I'll just be waiting and seeing what happens.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lets just say we had lots of fun times at the Raiders when he was in charge! Just to name a couple Matt Gafa and Terry Martin both were moved in 5/8, Martin was the crazier of the two as I don't think he ever played there. And Carney was on the bench playing barely any gametime while this was happening.

Should also expect a center or two to be moved into the backrow.

Users who are viewing this thread