odds from bet365

30.png

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will be very hard for Pakistan to beat inform Aussies and unlike any other team Australia will not do anything silly. But we usually play well when it comes to do or die matches.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
Fairly optimistic. Stems from the fact Watson should have a bad game soon and our bowlers would rather take on Australia than India/South Africa.

Still big game and we have already failed to hold on to nerves in one such game already..

badvintage

International Cricketer
Feeling nervous already about this game already...but I think Pakistan will have a good chance of defeating Australia tomorrow. Hope we win the game.

And one more thing, Razzaq better play.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Must Win it and should look to win by a good margin,We can't rely on SA's win as they weren't confident against spin through out the WC and Indian spinners might trouble them

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thank god Abdul Razzaq got picked. Please perform Razzaq

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
We need to score big here to ensure if we win,we win it by a good margin.Need to be positive and should take the advantage of pp overs.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
this jamshed bloke has been superb since appearing in the team. I don't remember him when he made his debut 4 years ago but he looks a great find for pakistan.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Watson 8 off 14 and Warner 8 off 13? 76/5 and that too in 15th over? Is this really the same team that that has been the best performer of the tournament till prior to this match?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
A good win for us and the margin is also quite impressive.I thank Australia that they gave up the chase so our NRR became better but I think Australia did right.Early wickets set the tone for us and we kept them very tight.Even fielding wasn't that bad.So it was a good team effort

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Watson 8 off 14 and Warner 8 off 13? 76/5 and that too in 15th over? Is this really the same team that that has been the best performer of the tournament till prior to this match?

Hah do you really think like that? I clearly see another reason for their loss.

6ry4nj

International Coach
I thank Australia that they gave up the chase so our NRR became better
This. I don't think anyone would be so dishonest as to claim that Australia were ever going for the win.

Hopefully they didn't tell anyone beforehand about their plans to not win and to not even score at a run a ball. Because that person could have got very good odds if they had...:facepalm

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
^well i think you got me wrong,aussies lost early wkts that's why they gave up the chase at the end to ensure thry qualify which i think they did right as i said before.TBH i didnt feel that aussie did it to make the way difficult for india.Actually,i felt Saffers really helped us by reaching 121 carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread