[OD Round 10] Oct 31: Spin Wizards vs. Brawny Bandits

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Gfx.aspx

Spin Wizards vs. Brawny Bandits at The Castle, October 31, 2010 | PCCL

This match pits the best and worst of the OD teams. The Bandits have been nearly perfect this year having won every single one of their games but one. They've already set up a date in the finals with the Llamas but would like to keep their momentum intact. The Wizards, the best FC team this year by a fair margin, would like to jump off the bottom of the table and will need their third win of the season and a lot of luck to achieve that.

Match will commence at 1000 GMT

Chewie

BCCI President
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
With the ratings update happening, I hope we're still the best !

You have better bowlers but we have better batsman according to the new ratings :)

Chewie added 15 Minutes and 22 Seconds later...

Spin Wizards lineup:

C Gray,
S Hitter†
Zackie
J Choie
Harishan
Haarithan
S Amrit
V Shah
Bhargav
T Spin*
Binnu

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Afetr the kind of season we have had in OD am surprise to see we still have doubters! Well we ned to make an impression!

Both teams have something to play for. You want to waste us to show the Llamas you mean business and that you have good form and momentum heading into the final.

We want to win so that we can avoid the bottom of the table. Basically we want to do what you did in your FC game :)

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
I want to crush these Wizards like Voldemort in a particularly bad mood.

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Let's see how it goes, otherwise, next game let's play Guddu instead of Shan.. the new averages make it better to do so.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Need to up my posting rate. I seem to post regularly enough so I don't get my rating docked but not enough to get a stats boost.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Just had a look at SW ratings, nothing to shout about in their bowling department! Their batting certainly out do ours!
We need to hit them early and get wickets!

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Are there any active members of the Spin Wizards? I've barely seen any of them post this season.

Users who are viewing this thread