Draft: ODI World Cup draft II | 20 teams, 48 matches, 240 WC greats, and the winner is...

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I PMed him and requested to pick my choice if he comes online and I am not as he was the last one remaining to pick. I personally see no harm in it.
Wow! That defeats the whole purpose of the draft, my friend. Why would the fellow members wait to grab their players on time when we can all PM the team manager (who has the last pick) about the players we wish to pick while we are offline?

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Well you can have him and give me Anwar if that floats your boat..
Wow! That defeats the whole purpose of the draft, my friend. Why would the fellow members wait to grab their players on time when we can all PM the team manager (who has the last pick) about the players we wish to pick while we are offline?

Fenil

Well you can have him and give me Anwar if that floats your boat..
That's not my point. Why should Anwar or any player be gifted to you when you are offline? Someone else would have had him on the their priority list and would have had to pick another player due to this.

I just opined that this is unfair on all the other managers. You should be able to pick your preferred unpicked player when you are online. Simple. So would appreciate if this is followed at least from the next round onwards if not this one.

Would wait to see what @VC the slogger has to say about the succeeding rounds.

Fenil

We are doing 1996 now, right? Been an long day ...

Gary Kirsten's my pick for 1996
Yeah, it's 96 that we are picking for. Looks like you have worked fingers to the bone. Haha Give them some rest now.

Excellent pick BTW.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
That's not my point. Why should Anwar or any player be gifted to you when you are offline? Someone else would have had him on the their priority list and would have had to pick another player due to this.

I just opined that this is unfair on all the other managers. You should be able to pick your preferred unpicked player when you are online. Simple. So would appreciate if this is followed at least from the next round onwards if not this one.

Would wait to see what @VC the slogger has to say about the succeeding rounds.
Please don't gift me anything. As I said, do whatever you guys decide. I am okay with whatever VC decides as regards to this.

Fenil

Please don't gift me anything. As I said, do whatever you guys decide. I am okay with whatever VC decides as regards to this.
Keep your shirt on buddy. It's just a draft on an online forum.

We can keep what players we have so far. It's just we need to wary about the succeeding rounds. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Keep your shirt on buddy. It's just a draft on an online forum.

We can keep what players we have so far. It's just we need to wary about the succeeding rounds. :)
Yeah buddy, it's just a draft on an online forum..

Fenil

Yeah buddy, it's just a draft on an online forum..
I'm glad you appreciate it. We can stick to what's right then. You have got a good team. Looking forward to having a good match with your squad.

My my! Are we having a heated up rivalry already? :D

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I'm glad you appreciate it. We can stick to what's right then. You have got a good team. Looking forward to having a good match with your squad.

My my! Are we having a heated up rivalry already? :D
Let's bring down the entire stadium when both our teams play against each other!

Users who are viewing this thread