OFFICIAL | PC Cricket '19 Mega Patch Phase II

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
PC MEGA PATCH TOURNAMENTS AND SERIES.png

For the patch thread click here: https://www.planetcricket.org/forum...ase-ii-available-for-download-now-650.111269/

On behalf of the PC Admin team, I must bring everyone's attention to the fabulous work still going into EA's Cricket 07.
Despite Cricket 07 being 13 years old, we have a dedicated group of modders who are still prepared to update the game for the benefit of their fellow members :yes

The thing that drew me to PC in the first place was I enjoyed modding cricket games, and the current generation of cricket games don’t really allow for this so I really appreciate the hard work, time and effort gone into this patch, well over 12 months in the making.

The fact you can play with up to date rosters in the BBL, IPL, Asia Cup etc in Cricket 07 is mind blowing and it is with great pleasure we acknowledge the following members/studios (in no particular order):

Congratulations to each and every one of you, for producing such an outstanding piece of work and thanks to all the members who encouraged and motivated the modders - you are all valued parts of the Planetcricket community!

Take a bow :cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
View attachment 227139

On behalf of the PC Admin team, I must bring everyone's attention to the fabulous work still going into EA's Cricket 07.
Despite Cricket 07 being 13 years old, we have a dedicated group of modders who are still prepared to update the game for the benefit of their fellow members :yes

The thing that drew me to PC in the first place was I enjoyed modding cricket games, and the current generation of cricket games don’t really allow for this so I really appreciate the hard work, time and effort gone into this patch, well over 12 months in the making.

The fact you can play with up to date rosters in the BBL, IPL, Asia Cup etc in Cricket 07 is mind blowing and it is with great pleasure we acknowledge the following members/studios (in no particular order):

Congratulations to each and every one of you, for producing such an outstanding piece of work and thanks to all the members who encouraged and motivated the modders - you are all valued parts of the Planetcricket community!

Good work guys. Nice post Zim!
Thank you

AJ MODS

National Board President
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
:facepalm
Thanks for showing some respect towards such old game modders
We are always ready to help Planet Cricket to become the bestest ever forum in the world and it is one of the best ....
C07 is still a biggest cricket game for low end PC's
And 50% people still have low end PC's

"so thank you for this
@zimrahil sir and all administrators of PlanetCricket"

GPS12345

School Cricketer
View attachment 227139

An excellent patch!
Beautiful Graphics!!
Nailed the Gameplay!!!
Solved previous version's errors!!
And yeah the BEST PATCH OF THE YEAR 2019!

Well doone guys!!
for those who hv not downloaded it
ur wasting ur life:(

weetabixharry

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
View attachment 227139

I am confused by this. It seems like a big announcement, but then there is no link for a download, or even further details about what this is. Am I missing something?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I must say, I had the support of the best modders around the globe who contributed towards this patch. I'm glad that PC Admin team were ready to give this idea a shot and allow us to make it an "official" patch of PlanetCricket.

After all the hurdles and obstacles, I'm happy to see this mega patch being released. I thank each and every modders who contributed and made this patch a huge success and also a big thanks to admin and staff team for their support.

Thank you one and all. :)[DOUBLEPOST=1569695030][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am confused by this. It seems like a big announcement, but then there is no link for a download, or even further details about what this is. Am I missing something?
There is a separate thread for this patch that contains download link. Check the C07 Downloads Forum. :)

D

Dutch

As the poster above said. On the other hand you do have one of the best usernames ever.[DOUBLEPOST=1569696763][/DOUBLEPOST]Have added the patch thread link to the opening post.

utksingh

School Cricketer
What have you done with the gameplay ? Playing shots have become immensely difficult !!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread