Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
edit: sorry didnt see the other thread

passwordistaco streaming the game, it's well made i think, very arcadey

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
I don't think I'll be getting this. There isn't a large selection of sports, and why include sports that already have great video games, like football, tennis, basketball and baseball? There are many other Olympic sports they could have included instead. It's disappointing.

Nard2020

Club Captain
I don't think I'll be getting this. There isn't a large selection of sports, and why include sports that already have great video games, like football, tennis, basketball and baseball? There are many other Olympic sports they could have included instead. It's disappointing.
Either you are calling AO Tennis/ Tennis World Tour great....or you referring to games that are a decade old. LOL. Tennis hasn’t had an actual GREAT game since about 2011/2012.

JohnnyDGaming89

County Cricketer
I had thought this might've been like past Olympics based games and been more of simulation style, but as soon as I saw it was arcade based, I was like pass.

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
Either you are calling AO Tennis/ Tennis World Tour great....or you referring to games that are a decade old. LOL. Tennis hasn’t had an actual GREAT game since about 2011/2012.
bit harsh ao tennis 2 tennis world tour 2 and full ace tennis are all decent enough.Not perfect but ok.

Users who are viewing this thread