On Cricket 2005

Jehuty

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yes and hello to everybody, firstly im a cricket fanatic and i would like to mention some theories that i thought of for the cricket franchise, well i have read absolutely everybodys info on the game, here are my thoughts.

I bought the cricket 2004 game, played it and afterwards i began to get bored of the game cause once i got the hang of the game then well i just scored runs just as easy as cricket 2002 i thought that was a shame knowing just how much work and effort was put into the game, i really would like to say thanks for you guys for continuing to make the game, here's some input that i think would be quite catchy, lets say you are playing the game and every single batter for instance whoever bats with all the shot selections just like the real game, so in other words every individual batsman plays his own shots as you see on the tv, so when you bat the shot selection alone becomes very interesting and ups the level of the gamer, now as for the bowler, if the action of the bowler truly reflects the same way as you see on tv just imagine the excitement that the player will experience.

Have you ever thought just how amazing the game would be if you could select from a variety of selectable commentators, that would change the game dramasticly, before you play the game you choose your two most favourite umpires and i wish they could work on the umpires as they do on making cricket players on the game, to experience the game, it must be realistic as possible.

Now lets reflect on the fielding system, fielders reactions and running on the field must be based life like just as you se on tv, nobody wants to see a fielder run for a ball and look like he's jerking going for the ball, lets now focus on the wicketkeeper, in cricket 2004, there was a slight improvment but notice how slow he reacted while at the same time yor runners ran normal, cathes your eye doens't it? . Once you play a shot or you just bowled out somebody you then want to see a replay on that, but you see the replay but ever wandered what was missing.....? , no sound. I watch cricket on tv and there are lots of replays when you see them you get the sound of impact from ball to bat in slow motion, can this be something for developers to work on? .

Right anybody that just wants to dicsuss some of there thoughts are very welcome to do so, lastly if possible i would like very much if Andrew Wilson the developer could reply back to me, i would appreciate it thanks.

T20

Panel of Selectors
Welcome to planet cricket..I'm sure you'll find lots of good threads to discuss about C2004/BLIC/C2005 here.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Jehuty said:
I bought the cricket 2004 game, played it and afterwards i began to get bored of the game cause once i got the hang of the game then well i just scored runs just as easy as cricket 2002 i thought that was a shame knowing just how much work and effort was put into the game, i really would like to say thanks for you guys for continuing to make the game, here's some input that i think would be quite catchy, lets say you are playing the game and every single batter for instance whoever bats with all the shot selections just like the real game, so in other words every individual batsman plays his own shots as you see on the tv, so when you bat the shot selection alone becomes very interesting and ups the level of the gamer, now as for the bowler, if the action of the bowler truly reflects the same way as you see on tv just imagine the excitement that the player will experience.

That is, quite possibly, THE longest sentence I have ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread