Online when others invites joining problem...freeze

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
when others invite me game freeze,and forced me to restart game,but i invite others game working good, anyone facing this problem...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
when others invite me game freeze,and forced me to restart game,but i invite others game working good, anyone facing this problem...
Same here..There doesnt seem to be other way around that..Theres a pic of a joystick and on pressing Y another joystick comes and then follows a "Trrrrrrrr" sound in the background and its stuck with no way to go back...

20171220145514_1.jpg

hiyagasriiniyavan

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
yes same exactly here,its bug in online,i have already post this problem in bug thread...no one focus in it, so i make a thread...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
yes same exactly here,its bug in online,i have already post this problem in bug thread...no one focus in it, so i make a thread...
Its nothing about not focusing mate..They are on a well deserved holiday and on return they will resume the patch work...So we just need to present the issues in a way that they are able to recreate it and resolve through patches thats all..If you have a decent GPU I would ask you to make a video of it and post it here as well as in bug report...

Users who are viewing this thread