BASEBALL Out Of The Park Baseball

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Zim already handled it

TnQb5d.gif

D

Deleted member 46200

Refunded in the two hours.....love the depth but do not have the time to commit to it unfortunately: its not an easy game to pick up and play
I was offering my advice and would have helped you understand... The complexities of baseball and the fun factor... Shame.

D

Deleted member 46200

OOTP baseball is one of the best sports management games ever made and it’s more worthy of purchase than any Bug Ant heap of crap.

But of course you refunded it - as if a window licker like you would understand the complexities of baseball financial systems, trading, free agency and roster management.

Stick to basic, under developed cricket games that you can get your miniscule head around, idiot, and tweak off.
But they are two completely different genres of game... Totally different in fact so different I feel it has more in common with Milk round manager...

You must be a Yankees fan.... So aggressive.... Let's give you a Bronx cheer....[DOUBLEPOST=1516384848][/DOUBLEPOST]
That is one of my all time favourite movie scenes - post of the day :p
When is he coming back seems like a liberal kind of guy... So looking forward to a Baseball chat.

Users who are viewing this thread