Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
KP vs South Punjab in the finals today. Fingers crossed for an entertaining final to a great tournament.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
KP vs South Punjab in the finals today. Fingers crossed for an entertaining final to a great tournament.
South Punjab had a very unlikely path to the final.
I think they should’ve had a playoff-style knockout stage, like in the PSL. Semifinals don’t reward the teams that finish in the top two.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
South Punjab had a very unlikely path to the final.
I think they should’ve had a playoff-style knockout stage, like in the PSL. Semifinals don’t reward the teams that finish in the top two.
I agree 100% with whatever you said.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know whether anyone had the chance to watch the Youtube Stream of the Quaid Trophy going on at the moment! Genuinely amazed at the quality of the stream and the cricket on show. Usually, it's a bunch of pixelled rubbish - but the stadium looks nice, the scorecard looks clean and even the cricket is impressive. Perfect to have in the background.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
I don't know whether anyone had the chance to watch the Youtube Stream of the Quaid Trophy going on at the moment! Genuinely amazed at the quality of the stream and the cricket on show. Usually, it's a bunch of pixelled rubbish - but the stadium looks nice, the scorecard looks clean and even the cricket is impressive. Perfect to have in the background.

To add to this, I was watching the highlights just now and I don't know whether the new points system has fed through to the likes of Ahmed Shehzad and the likes! Mohammad Saad was on 0(22) before he got his first run, Ahmed Shehzad was on 30 (101), Azhar Ali was something similar. Not that I am criticizing Day 1 of the tournament, but I feel a lot of our test cricket has been the same for the last 10-15 years regarding the batting department, and now with no Younis Khan and Misbah ul Haq, I really was to see a new side to our cricket. More rotating the strike (ala the Shadab Khan and Shan Masood partnership in England 1st Test), and more aggressive cricket (which is why I am so for the removal of Azhar Ali as captain and replacing with Rizwan). In my opinion, you can hate Sarfaraz as much as you want for his keeping and batting ability, but at least he was a proactive captain looking for things to happen. That's why we went to the top of the T20 rankings and made the CT win.

Tabish Khan seemed like a decent find - only to see that he has been on the circuit for the best part of 10 years. Be exciting to see how this tournament progresses.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Also, was just reading about Salman Butt taking a more of a managerial role in the PCB. Very mixed opinion on this! For one, I absolutely hate him because of his role in the spot-fixing (especially from the point of a captain in his first (or so) series as a captain) but I have read that he has scored buckets of runs in the domestic circuit since he has come back from jail.

I don't really know what he will bring to the PCB setup that we don't already have - just hope he isn't another brain that keeps our culture the same. We desperately need a shakeup in the international scene - more aggressive and proactive cricket (ala the likes of India, Australia and England)!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Also, was just reading about Salman Butt taking a more of a managerial role in the PCB. Very mixed opinion on this! For one, I absolutely hate him because of his role in the spot-fixing (especially from the point of a captain in his first (or so) series as a captain) but I have read that he has scored buckets of runs in the domestic circuit since he has come back from jail.

I don't really know what he will bring to the PCB setup that we don't already have - just hope he isn't another brain that keeps our culture the same. We desperately need a shakeup in the international scene - more aggressive and proactive cricket (ala the likes of India, Australia and England)!
He’s been decent in FC, but nothing special.
On the other hand, i hope Tabish Khan gets at least a few series, he deserves it.
Misbah himself wandered the domestic circuit for a while, so hopefully he gives him a shot, instead of Imran Khan Sr.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Anyone help me and be able to identify the sleeve sponsors and the TSA one? (The triangle is a smaller version of the Fatima one).

iu

iu

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan