Pakistan New Current Kit December 2009 Awesome!!

tahmz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys, I have made another Pakistan Kit but it is a beta because i want to make it more beautiful and Inshallah i will make it more beautiful in future.
Download the Attachment file and if anyone wants other country kit so reply me and don`t forget to give comment.

See the Screenshots.

backha.jpg

fnt.jpg

frnt.jpg

Attachments

• PAKISTAN NEW KIT DEC 2009.rar
    590.2 KB · Views: 312

tahmz

School Cricketer
I made this beta but it isn`t means that i made it not good. It will give you good result in higher resolution.

jaydi786

School Cricketer
could you please tell me how to download and where to download and what files do i need to download thank you

tahmz

School Cricketer
Hey Do as folwoing

Simply Place the Folder into

Cricket 2002\data\gfx\uniforms

Best Regards <<<--TaHMz-->>kRazZY khaN>>>

karan_s

School Cricketer
yup ashesh cricket rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!hell playing 2002 in 2010.............lolz :))

karan_s added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later...

click on the attachment dude........

sobeyjal

School Cricketer
hey budies some sound of pakistani players can't working ! shoiab malik sound ve a problem ! so 3 or 4 playrs ve same thing ! plz correct dis thing or if not possible then make a kit no.1 saeed n numbr 4 . misbah-ul-haq nd 16. shoabin malik plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

ChaudharyEhsan

Club Captain
Hi Guys, I have made another Pakistan Kit but it is a beta because i want to make it more beautiful and Inshallah i will make it more beautiful in future.
Download the Attachment file and if anyone wants other country kit so reply me and don`t forget to give comment.

See the Screenshots.

backha.jpg

fnt.jpg

frnt.jpg
Nice Work!!!

Brother tahmz! How did you make this kit? I mean is there any kit editor software for Cricket 2002 or you used any software like photoshop etc.
Please reply.

Thankfully yours,

Ehsan Elahi

vikimemon

School Cricketer
yar i needed all new kits of cricket 2002 of all teams. and the kits will be good and beautiful and new kits

hrithik.clt

School Cricketer
please help

the game isn't loading when i paste the folder into the directory you shown.please can you specify the directory again and how to do it??

Users who are viewing this thread