Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mohammad Wasim is appointed chief selector. The head coaches of the 6 domestic teams will sit on the selection committee along him.
A good appointment, although i was keen to see him continue coaching Northern. He’s been successful, and some young players have shown promising form under him.
@Na Maloom Afraad @Salman. @AsadRM @hammadahmed88 @ahmedleo414
Thank God a sane guy has been announced as the CS after early rumors of Shoaib Akhtar.

Muhammad Wasim will make some bold moves, like he did at Northern by benching Tanvir, making Shadab the captain despite Imad's presence, and as mentioned in his statement early today. He will never be afraid to take the right call.

Here are a few moves that I predict from him:
1. Selection of Nauman Ali and Haider Ali in Tests

2. Zeeshan Malik and Rohail Nazir's selection in South Africa series' LOIs

3. Azhar Ali will not be dropped for another series or two, unlike Asad Shafiq.

4. Naseem Shah might be sent back to domestics in case his ineffectiveness continues.

5. Musa Khan will be backed completely by Wasim and wouldn't be dropped too soon.

6. Muhammad Wasim is a huge Asif Ali fan so Asif might get another chance as Wasim recently said that for him, Asif is still the best hitter in Pakistan.

Also, the Northern one shouldn't be a huge issue as I expect Yasir Arafat to replace him, who is equally good.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
3. Azhar Ali will not be dropped for another series or two, unlike Asad Shafiq.
I mean, he just made a century in England. So it’s understandable.
5. Musa Khan will be backed completely by Wasim and wouldn't be dropped too soon.
I think he has potential, but only in LOs for now. Sorry @Salman. :p

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Mohammad Wasim is appointed chief selector. The head coaches of the 6 domestic teams will sit on the selection committee along him.
A good appointment, although i was keen to see him continue coaching Northern. He’s been successful, and some young players have shown promising form under him.
@Na Maloom Afraad @Salman. @AsadRM @hammadahmed88 @ahmedleo414
At this point, there's only one way to go and that's up. Hoping for a better culture although I'm not holding my breath.

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Good now remove Misbah as head coach and we good.
I was a huge Misbah fan as captain in Tests but his defensive influence is already making its way onto the LO team. May be that's unfair, but I don't think you should have bastsmen go and whack away. I'm so happy Hafeez broke out of the terrible first game. Considering he doesn't have many years left, I'd like to see him go out on a positive note in the World Cup. I hope he makes me eat crow every time.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Two things I heard recently that had me in absolute splits-

"Bird of the same featherS, flock togetherS." :lol:lol

The second was perhaps the most average bowler and pathetic bloke calling Misbah an average cricketer.

Hilarious!

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Boy, you sure love hate-watching him, don't ya :p

I love it! In a day and age when stand up comedies and Hollywood comedies are bombing, this guy is an absolute natural! He's so delusional and hilarious! Unreal.

Bird of the same feathers, flock togethers!!! :lol

Users who are viewing this thread