International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd always prefer Akmal brothers over Sarfraz! Kamran has been performing consistently in FC.
The Akmal brothers areally trash. If they come back in the Test team, they will ruin the Pakistan team.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Atleast they have power to clear the boundary.
You don't need to clear the boundary in Test cricket. Test cricket is not about launching the ball out of the stadium.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
So another poor run in form regained his form back against us lol.. This time it was Ross Taylor. I think Australia did a little haste in axing their players and brining debutants in. They should have wait for our tour. Nevertheless, Those debutants of Australia will perform against Pakistan massively and will be in team for 10 years. A lot of credit goes to our team for making many many debutants into legends and extending the old players years before their retirements.

On the other hand, The team lacks energy. As if they are tired because of lot of cricket. I wonder boy what would they gonna do in Australia......

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
He is our T20 captain.
You were talking about Kamran Akmal and how great he is in domestic cricket and now you say he is your T20 captain.:lol

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't know why Sadaf Hussain, Tabish Khan, Fawad Alam and many others, are not getting chance :(

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't know why Sadaf Hussain, Tabish Khan, Fawad Alam and many others, are not getting chance :(
Sadaf because of politics, Fawad because there is no place for him, but he'll come in once Misbah and/or Younis are gone. I think Mir Hamza deserves a chance more than Tabish.

Users who are viewing this thread