Pakistan tour of New Zealand.

P

pal

Series lost by pakistan unless something miraculous happens

like Akthar taking two hatricks which is as likely as Bush converting to Islam

:D :D

kiwis win the series.miandad had said that they would like to go for a 5-0 win,what a joke.

U

umosay

especially now nz have their a team minus bond and astle, the team that toured pak was a B or C team

T

temp

At the start of the topic I predicted that Pak will win the Test series 1-0 and NZL will win the ODI series 3-2.

I hope Pakistan wins the last match so that my pridiction will become true. :lol: :D

Anyway I'm happy that Pakistan couldn't be white-washed by Kiwis. :thumbs:

cummings and marshal are starting to show what they are made up off.

I

imported_fastbreaker

New Zealand have 307 in 50 overs.

They definately played better than Pakistan and they deserve to also win this match, and because Pakistan selectors are stupid, sending in teams withouy thought.

T

temp

New Zealand made 307 for 8. Man I think Pakistan's gonna loose this match too and there's already a batsman missing.

J

jeromedascorp

great recovery by NZ, but Im afraid that greed is wat cost McMillan and Marshal their ceturies. Maybe they woulda made it to their hundreds if they had waited just a little longer. But it doesnt matter at this point. 307/8. Pakistan will most likely lose this one batting under lights.

H

hory

Holy Sh**
What a game.
NZ's biggest score ever in NZ (307/8), and Razzaq almost scoring the 2nd fastest ODI century of all time!
It was a crazy game, Pakistan seemed like they wanted to emulate Zimbabwe for most of the match until Razzaq turned on a show, 89 runs off 40 balls 9 fours and 5 sixes. Came right down to the last over with Pakistan all out for 303.
Totally not what I expected from the last game of a 'dead' series.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Result

New Zealand: 307/8 (Marshall 84, McMillian 81)
Pakistan: 303 all out (Inzamam-ul-Haq 67, Moin Khan 52, Abdul Razzaq 89)

New Zealand win by 4 runs, and win the series 3-1.

Users who are viewing this thread