Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Losing the toss and having to bowl first without Shaheen… will have to match their first innings score.
Also, Azhar dropped for Fawad, seriously? Still sticking with Agha? He’s looked utterly toothless with the ball. Who bats at 3?

Bevab

Staff Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’m bemused by the lack of a proper number three. Surely you don’t pull a Root with Babar given that his weakest position by far his three? Might as well played Shan Masood as a makeshift number three.

Wellalage making his debut brings a smile to my face. He is a player with massive potential and I’m glad that SLC are not afraid of throwing him into the deep end when he’s shown he can play.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I’m bemused by the lack of a proper number three. Surely you don’t pull a Root with Babar given that his weakest position by far his three? Might as well played Shan Masood as a makeshift number three.
On point. Gotta salute Babar's tactics. Himself at 3 and Rizwan at 4, upending the settled lineup.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Salman picked on Lord knows which FC performances recently. Masood left out when he’s already batted at 3 in Tests, and is in the form of his life, Lord knows why.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Salman picked on Lord knows which FC performances recently. Masood left out when he’s already batted at 3 in Tests, and is in the form of his life, Lord knows why.
Fair play to Salman, showed 'em how to bat. Still inexcusable for Babar to go from a position where he averages 60, to one where he averages 25. Rizwan at 4? Madness.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Here's what I think our lineup should've looked like for this match

1. Abdullah Shafique
  2. Imam ul Haq
  3. Shan Masood
  4. Babar Azam
  5. Fawad Alam
  6. Agha Salman
  7. Mohammad Rizwan
  8. Mohammad Nawaz
  9. Yasir Shah
  10. Hasan Ali
  11. Naseem Shah
I missed the news, is Shaheen injured?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
It boggles my mind, the ICC are wondering about relevancy and yet here we are again, Sri Lanka looking poised to even the series. Yet there is no third match to be able to determine a series winner. These two match series are an absolute pain.

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
It boggles my mind, the ICC are wondering about relevancy and yet here we are again, Sri Lanka looking poised to even the series. Yet there is no third match to be able to determine a series winner. These two match series are an absolute pain.
I absolutely agree, two match series should not be a thing at all. I feel like 3 should be the minimum for any series

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan should learn from this positive approach. That Abdullah innings in the last match was freakish, you can’t wait for a square-turning ball to get you at Galle, gotta score while you can.

Users who are viewing this thread