MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Pepsi is running a promotion right now where you can get a copy of Cricket Revolution for free - either a download or a CD of it. Just click the following link and fill in your details to get the download: Register | Pepsi Cricket World Cup 2011

Those of you outside Pakistan can buy the game from Steam for only 99 cents at the moment. Save 80% on Cricket Revolution on Steam

Either way, that's some good value cricket.

P

pcfan123

wow this just pisses me off. I'll never buy a game from Mindstorm again. You can only skin a sheep once, Enjoy bankruptcy you deserve it.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Actually first time I saw a cricket game selling that cheap(99 cents) or free for Pakistan. It shows that Mindstorm is not making games only for money so we can expect some improvements with each new update.

P

pcfan123

Actually first time I saw a cricket game selling that cheap(99 cents) or free for Pakistan. It shows that Mindstorm is not making games only for money so we can expect some improvements with each new update.

Actually they are just trying to scrape up as much cash as they can to make up for the giant loss this game must have been.

And no company creates anything from the goodness of their heart. Thats just simple economics.

CR's business model should be studied in Universities as a perfect case study of a train wreck.

MalikBrother

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
wow this just pisses me off. I'll never buy a game from Mindstorm again. You can only skin a sheep once, Enjoy bankruptcy you deserve it.

This company started off with limited funded, and however, done well considering the limited funded the company has had. Give this company break. The last thing we need another company to lose an interest of developing Cricket game.

Mindstorm will slowly improve the game. Give it time. Meanwhile, enjoy the broken online International Cricket 2010.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
I wanted to buy this game through steam but sadly I cannot pay via any listed payment method:(
Can I pay them when I get the delivery?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread