Pakistan v Australia in England, June-July 2010

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Totally disagree my friend. I'd like to hear what an actual PAK fan on this forum feels about the possible return of Younis & MoYo.

I feel that Younis should be brought back, and Yousuf should be kept out. There needs to be at least 1 experienced batsman for such a tough tour. Younis still has 3-4 years of Cricket left in him, the only reason he's not brought back is because he has not "apologized" to the PCB chairman. He's been kept out because of those type of issues. Younis should be in for Malik, and they should still play the youngsters. However that is not going to happen, because Ejaz Butt announced that they won't be called back....

However, if Pakistani batting collapses in the first 2 tests, then don't be surprised to see both Younis and Yosuuf back in for 3rd test. If the batting does well w/o them, then the doors are closed on both Y's.

P

pcfan123

Who cares what country he is a FAN of as long as he provides objective commentary. I'd rather listen to well thought out arguments from a neutral fan than the insane rantings of bandwagon nationalistic fans

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think we need a little bit of stability in middle order. While Younis may have some issues, I feel he is very patriotic and Pakistani batting needs him in the middle. He is a very good fielder and slip catcher and that can be handy in England. Moyo on other hand is dead and dusted at 36. He was never fit enough even at his prime and at 36 I do not see him making any contributions. Pakistan should stick with Azhar Ali. Bring Younis at 3 and push Ali down at four.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
To me Younis must be in the team in place of Shoaib Malik and let Azhar Ali and Amin to gather experience. Yousaf must be at least on bench or allow him to play a good amount of FC games before thinking whether he is still effective or not. I always love Yousaf's batting but now he has entangle him in other stuff more then cricket.

BKB1991

Panel of Selectors
We definetly need one of Yousef and Younis. The bowling has been extraordinary for us and that was the main reason why we stayed in the game. If the bowlers have a poor day we are pretty much out of the game. Amin hasnt looked impressive so ideally he should be the one making way. Malik is another crap TEST match player so I wouldnt mind him being out of the team as well. Looking at the stats, both Yousef and Younis have done well in England. Personally If I had the choice I would take out Malik and Amin and bring in Alam and Younis. But thats not likely to happen the Ejaz Butt wont let Younis near the side, although its likely Yousef is coming back for this series.

ksduded

Club Cricketer
Totally disagree my friend. I'd like to hear what an actual PAK fan on this forum feels about the possible return of Younis & MoYo.

I don't want Younis or MoYo back. I would rather see young guns fail and gain experience than experienced player fail and retire.

Butt needs to be given a decent run and if he has senior players hanging around creating disharmony among the team, it will take Pakistan back to the same problems.

I think our team is going to get settled under the leadership of Butt and Afridi. It is already one of the best T20 sides. Will get better in ODIs under the leadership of Afridi. And once some young batters gain experience, the test side will improve as well.

I, as a fan, am willing to stick it out for the team while it goes through the rebuilding process. It will fail more often than not, but a fighting team will never dissapoint its fans.

Users who are viewing this thread