Pakistan vs England - Second Test

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
There are 80 people signed up now. Now I wished I didn't drop Mohammad Yousuf since he got a fifty. But the Afridi slaughter will help me. :D

Sureshot

Executive member
aussie1st said:
Are you trying to edit your side? If so that is why you get that. You can't edit your team with the current system.

Ah ok. it says you can though :help

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, there is a button for it. But it doesn't work. You can only give your team one time and then can't change it anymore.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I wish I got Mohammad Yousuf, oh well there is still one inns for them to bat. Dam that Giles really does suck :) I thought with a flat pitch and all he would bowl for ages and get wickets.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Giles should wear a T-shirt with the words imprinted 'Hit me for six!'.

A good decision I dropped him. Don't know if my Flintoff gamble will work out this time.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Flintoff is never a gamble. He has 4 inns where he could do something. The batsmen only have 2. Thats why I captained him. I have Strauss so hopefully he can do something.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Flintoff is only giving me negative points at the moment. Afridi and Rana's inclusion worked out for me. And Vaughan helped me also, since some people chose him for some reason. And almost everybody hit Giles for six. :laugh

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
You actually went through all the squads?
Giles got 2 wickets and I expect more to come in the 2nd inns :D
I have 4 Pak batters, the top 3 so surely one of them will fire this time.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Now I only looked about five. I am not going to look at all the 80 squads now. :rolleyes: Too bad Afridi is banned for next match. I would have made at least bonus player of even captain after this match.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Flintoff is still the best captain, he still got to bat and he still has another bowling inns and batting inns left.

Very slack work Colin :D

Users who are viewing this thread