i am really happy with pak reaching super 8 thanks to allah
i belive they will perform well against other teams as well

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
With the Kiwis bogged down with injury and given Sri Lanka's record v Pak in T20,I expect Pak to sail through.

Also,I feel that they need to keep the Irish game of 2007 WC in their mind,helps exact revenge like we did to Bangla.

They are playing the Irish last.Check here.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Afridi, the match winner is back! Just put up the performance when it was needed and this is what makes him such a unique player.

Great performance by Pak in the previous game, hopefully they will play the same way in the super eights and not the way they did in the warm up games and against England.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am not sure, but is Shehzad injured? If so, he should be replaced with Imran Nazir. Other teams might start worrying then.

And I am pretty sure all the Bangladeshi people would like Pakistan to win against Ireland.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
I am not sure, but is Shehzad injured? If so, he should be replaced with Imran Nazir. Other teams might start worrying then.

And I am pretty sure all the Bangladeshi people would like Pakistan to win against Ireland.

Nope he's not injured. He just wasn't performing well enough.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
True that Razzak is back,but do the others support him ?
He had sof the in-fighting stops,the Pakistanis could be a very dangerous side indeed.

And yeah,if Nazir comes in for Shehzad,well, it would be great. He was threatening to take the game away from India in 2007,but a great run-out simply turned the game.

shubhrayu

International Coach
Pakistan has never beaten India in a World Cup game and will never Beat....Work Hard guys....Ultimately India are gonna beat you...

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Butt is a good player, but now he is not in form. He should be kicked out of the team. Razzaq should come in and maybe open the innings. In the recent domestic competion he has done it. Also Tanvir doesn't look that great. I thought he could bat a bit, but the way he batted today wasn't great. He can better be replaced by another bowler.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I see Shahid Afridi tried to be a hero again and tried to smash his first ball, and that too of Murali, for six. That is just brainless.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
It was a pressure situation and they needed over 10 runs an over at the moment. But he didn't have go after the ball straightaway.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah, he could have played out Murali, he had 3 balls left. But, oh well...

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Atleast he wasn't doing a Misbah or a Malik and wasting balls...

We'd criticize him if he got out for 6 off 10 or 0 off 1.

I prefer the 0 off 1 in T20 :p

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not liking where this conversation is going guys. I have removed the video and find it in very poor taste. I'm going to ask that you guys get back ontopic, which is discussing the actual cricket.

Users who are viewing this thread