Pakistan

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yup I know they have quite weak bowling attacks against which Yousuf Scored but He is a World Class player guys. I still believe that he could be very fruitful for Pakistan Team. Atleast he should be in the reserves but anyhow what has done has done. I am more concerned with Captaincy now.

You people know that Waqar Younas has been issued a "Show Cause Notice" for his remarks about PCB not annoucing Captain for World Cup. I am afriad what will happen now. Maybe Waqar will resign and that will cause more unstability.
The PCB are morons.

I believe I could single-handedly run the organization in all honesty. Perhaps I should apply

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Waqar is a very straight forward person he had resigned when naseem ashraf was there and he will if Ejaz butt does any foolish act

BTW Yousuf is certainly a world class player but from a long time he hasn't perform in the team like his standards.Everybody cant be like sachin so i think yousuf's era has almost ended and he should take retirement to give a path to young players.we have the talent to build a good strong team without yousuf as well

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
@Insomniac! LOL Yeah we all should :D

@Paki! Yeah Mate, Perhaps you are right. Looks like Muhammad Yousuf has been added into the long list of players who did not get their deserving farewell match. :(

cric_mas

School Cricketer
But, why havnt they declared the captain, I think its very important both mentally and from preparation point of view, when and who would they name captain?, would Shahid Afridi continue becuase changing just before the world cup might not be a great idea or would it be?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
By the way, Yousuf again scored a Half Century, 74 Against a well balanced bowling side and on a wicker filled with moisture.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Yousaf is done. He is history. We should be concerned with the guys we got for WC.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan announced their playing 11 for todays Match

Kamran Akmal,Hafeez,Younus Khan,M.Haq,Asad Shafiq,Umar Akmal,Shahid Afridi (C),Abdul Razzaq,Sohail Tanvir,Abdul Rehman,Shoaib Akhtar

They have put too much on batting I suppose, kind of defensive but lets see the batting has depth.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Pakistan announced their playing 11 for todays Match

Kamran Akmal,Hafeez,Younus Khan,M.Haq,Asad Shafiq,Umar Akmal,Shahid Afridi (C),Abdul Razzaq,Sohail Tanvir,Abdul Rehman,Shoaib Akhtar

They have put too much on batting I suppose, kind of defensive but lets see the batting has depth.

I guess Gul is being rested?

Users who are viewing this thread