Pakistan

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
God my brother will never be with a team that keeps selecting cheaters. Everyone in Pakistan knows that Kamran Akmal sold us out in Sydney. Yet, still our board and fans keep asking for his comeback. How can a team with a bloody criminal in it, win?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
gUYS i have noticed many times that when we expect something from our team they collapse but when we dont expect anything good they play extremely well so.....

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Online Cricket Games Owned
gUYS i have noticed many times that when we expect something from our team they collapse but when we dont expect anything good they play extremely well so.....
By your logic, we should support India, who will undoubtedly fail (along with us, because we are destined to fail).

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
True

Thats quite true, lol It really happens. Abdul Razzaq devastated South African Bowlers that UAE ODI was one of the example of this.

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Yeah winning 2009 wc was also an example of this

----------

By your logic, we should support India, who will undoubtedly fail (along with us, because we are destined to fail).

How can you say that India will fail? great batting,not too bad bowling,good fielding and hoe conditions arent they favorite?

by the way it was not any scientific logic,it's just a hope.:p

Users who are viewing this thread