Pakistan's tour of England - August/September - 3 Tests/3 T20Is

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Did Babar say that at the toss?[DOUBLEPOST=1598986242][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, made me look like a fool for the second consecutive time.
Weak finish though. 20 runs short.

You are right about Hafeez. Again, being result oriented is easy.

Hafeez was desperate, got two slogs off Rashid (he was not picking him, it just came off). All his runs are through mid wicket. When the bowling that matters comes against full strength sides, the knife will go through the butter in a jiffy. Good couple of innings, but this is typical. Can bet he will leave you drowning when the time to really turn it on in a big game comes about.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Considering this is not England's first choice team, we've played badly.[DOUBLEPOST=1598990284][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously, can someone tell me why Sarfraz is playing ahead of Rizwan? No injury has been made public. The only valid excuse would be to rest him, but then you are playing Shaheen, who is a fast bowler and has played every match too.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Considering this is not England's first choice team, we've played badly.[DOUBLEPOST=1598990284][/DOUBLEPOST]Seriously, can someone tell me why Sarfraz is playing ahead of Rizwan? No injury has been made public. The only valid excuse would be to rest him, but then you are playing Shaheen, who is a fast bowler and has played every match too.
He deserves at least one game after being sat around for 3months.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Would like to see what Sikandar Bakht barks about now. Not that he'll have a lack of material, with this bowling.

Users who are viewing this thread