LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't see team will make a come back in the last two games. Let the nightmare finish.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Ahmed shehzad must play tomorrow. Anything can happen though the morale is extremely down at the moment and it is reflecting with foolish batting order and panic captaincy

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Shehzad and Fakhar set up the platform. I said anything can happen :) This pair should have been in ODI as well. To adjust Azhar and Imam, team done sacrifices at the cost of a consistent opening pair. Get rid from Azhar and nephewism

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
The cornered Tigers are backkk.. Atleast from the batting prespetive and, positive intent by skipper and the team. Shehzad come back made the difference here. He and Fakhar set the aggressive mode and tone of the innings

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The cornered Tigers are backkk
I don't think they were gone too long. If our top order had resisted against the new ball without losing more than one wicket (which Azhar or Imam were supposed to do), the ODIs would've been much better. We were also unlucky on a couple of occasions.
Yes, Shehzad should play ODIs. He has done brilliantly in domestic lately. But will he fail like he always does after performing in domestic?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I don't think they were gone too long. If our top order had resisted against the new ball without losing more than one wicket (which Azhar or Imam were supposed to do), the ODIs would've been much better. We were also unlucky on a couple of occasions.
Yes, Shehzad should play ODIs. He has done brilliantly in domestic lately. But will he fail like he always does after performing in domestic?

I beg to differ on certain things, I feel that the old school style of play from Azhar damaged right from the beginning as far as batting is concerned. Had the adaptive mood of the ODI been started, things could have been much different. Sticking with Azhar was a nightmare, his old school 90's opening style killed the entire momentum, while Imam should be given an edge as he just played one game.

As far as shehzad is concerned, I feel on the famous cricket saying that form is temporary but class is permanent. He was an established batsman and was ruined by mishandling by coach mostly. Only player to score centuries in all formats. You dont afford to loose such players at the cost of Azhar who is a forced opener and ODI player

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
That's it. Brilliant all round performance from Pakistan. Hopefully team will take this confidence in the final T20 and win the T20 series at least...

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
YESSSSS!!! Come onnnn.. Outstanding performance by Pakistan. Ticked all the checkboxes of wonderful batting and bowling display. The decider would be huge to watch now

The fans shouldn't fall into the media gossip over sarfraz captaincy and media politics on the exclusion of hafeez and malik. Get over from the burden. Media's most job is to propagate negative views on news, they are helpless. Not all of them but some of them..

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Looks like the only good choice for Pakistan I.e. to bat first and put a score on board. Lets expect high score . Yamen is a good choice for an injured and poor form Hasan Ali for this game. With yamen, you got a batting edge, though I havw high reservations on his bowling but Hasan Ali poor form wont make this replacement much difference

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Openers were going good. Don't know what suddenly started to happen to them in Colin de Grandhomme's over.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Pakistan though going good but sometimes when you go an extra pushy to score 200 you make mistakes, this case happened with Shehzad and Babar. Shehzad was looking in supreme touch like his early days but a bad shot ended the innings. Babar got extra ambitious and played a careless shot. Still the start is aggressive and we should score atleast 170 to 180

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
182 is the target and is a good one. I've faith in our bowlers and they also have the confidence.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
In the air and drop, in the air and oh nooo droppp.. hahaha. Newzelanders surprizingly dropping almost every easy catch today alonside the angers from NZ commentators over the drop catches made the situations even more funny :D

A great fighting total in the end, had there been no careless shots by the top four batsmen to got out, the score would have been 200 plus. Impressed with Umar Amin, Haris and Yamen clean hitting. Mickey Arthur said after CT final that Aamir is a big match bowler, today should be the day for him then

Users who are viewing this thread