LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
With old Taylor back, is the match slipping...?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Congrats Pakistan on a great great Win. A much-needed series win considering the foolish media debates. Shadab is the match winner for me, it was him who started to put the pressure on Guptill..Aamir also delivered last two amazing overs at that crucial stage which played a part to win the game easily in the end. It was tense though due to Sarfraz little over aggressive captaincy but yeah clinched the series from the Mighty Newzleanders in their home soil.

I hope the Indian fans who were so opinionated when Pakistan was losing games one after another will now come to this thread and congratulate the team :)

PS: Oh Yea, Pakistan is again Number 1 T20 Team!

Last edited:

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Today's match once again shows that Amir's bowling style is more suited to T20s than ODIs.
A great overall performance in both batting and bowling.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
In the ODI we must not forget that we didn't get a single great start from the batting side. We lost due to improper selection rather than finding form for ODI. In test matches for sure we need some practice with new captain to form a proper combination post the retirement of King Khan Younis and Misbah. I would say more test matches more form

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We looked so on song today. To score 110 odd in the last 10 overs and for Aamer to bowl so well at the end. Damn good job.

Do these games push for the selection of Ahmed Shehzad to the top with Fakhar in more than one format, who knows?

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I would say Fakhar and Shehzad are two openers to go with all formats with Imam as an alternate, rather than having different opening pair for each format because our culture wont allow it. Both are well capable, If we can give a rash player like sharjeel a chance in test matches and that too in Australia then why not Zaman.

One more point regarding Sarfraz that I would agree with Ramiz Raja here that in the absence of senior players like Hafeez, Malik and Azhar. Sarfraz looked more authoritative as captain.

PS: Its the first time ever Pakistan has won a T20 series in Newzeland so another honor goes to Sarfraz Alhamdulillah :)

Users who are viewing this thread