Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
A warmup performance assures nothing, but it's still encouraging.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
True, I won't fall into the trap of warm-up matches either, Pakistan has the habit of firing after a couple of matches. All importance holds the tomorrow's game. Newzeland has an edge with some fiery batting attack, Pakistan though would be playing a little new bowling combination in the absence of Junaid, Rumman and Imad. Let's how the adjustment goes, Its not gonna be easy for us in the start..

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Bowlers have bowled well over all and kept Williamson and Guptil quite. A little bit disappointed with Sarfraz's captaincy and that dropped catch of Williamson. I think Williamson's wicket will cost us.

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
The Boys
What about the consecutive 9 wins we had before this? What about the fact that he lead us to a CT?
No, I'm not saying that because I don't wanna see Sarfaraz as captain.

I think Shoaib Malik could be a captain if he wanted to, so we don't have to see Sarfaraz in the team anymore. I mean, what has he done as a performer? I know he's been successful as a captain, but as a player, he hasn't fired in a long, long time.

Are you kidding me?
I'm serious.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Haha... a whiewash and media and us will start campaigning for another surgery.. we should have some patience. Though Nz had clear edge.. the game could go closer had Zaman and ashraf would have not been disturbed by rain.

Winning the toss and electing to field was wrong decision anyway.Also, our middle order has to be more strong, I would prefer Haris Sohail over Hafeez

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Haha... a whiewash and media and us will start campaigning for another surgery.. we should have some patience. Though Nz had clear edge.. the game could go closer had Zaman and ashraf would have not been disturbed by rain.

Winning the toss and electing to field was wrong decision anyway.Also, our middle order has to be more strong, I would prefer Haris Sohail over Hafeez

Completely agree. I actually thought we still had a chance. Ashraf is a clear hitter, Zaman was set, Hasan Ali can more than bat. We needed to go at around 7.5 for the last 20 overs - the game was more than possible to win still.

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't know why are you reacting strange @Na Maloom Afraad The fact that he hasn't perform yet has to do more on his position in ODIs. He had won a game for us against Sri Lanka in CT17. He just needs to bat higher.

The conditions aren't too diffucult for our current team. It was 1st game, made wrong deicision at the toss. Bowlers bowled very well (Considering how New Zealand Whitewashed West Indies recently) The wind was the thing Pakistani bowlers couldn't figure out. I'm against Hafeez if he plays only as a batsmen. He didn't proved his worth as only a batsmen in overseas conditions. If management wants to carry on with him then at least I want him to bat down the order (No. 6 maybe and Sarfraz to take No. 5 spot). Pakistan team just did the traditional thing self-destruct the top order. I can say it isn't going to happen in every game and if we count wrong LBWs and a few poor shots. Pakistani batsmen played well. Talking about lower order. Not need to worry too much, unless team keeps doing these mistakes.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't know why are you reacting strange @Na Maloom Afraad The fact that he hasn't perform yet has to do more on his position in ODIs. He had won a game for us against Sri Lanka in CT17. He just needs to bat higher.

The conditions aren't too diffucult for our current team. It was 1st game, made wrong deicision at the toss. Bowlers bowled very well (Considering how New Zealand Whitewashed West Indies recently) The wind was the thing Pakistani bowlers couldn't figure out. I'm against Hafeez if he plays only as a batsmen. He didn't proved his worth as only a batsmen in overseas conditions. If management wants to carry on with him then at least I want him to bat down the order (No. 6 maybe and Sarfraz to take No. 5 spot). Pakistan team just did the traditional thing self-destruct the top order. I can say it isn't going to happen in every game and if we count wrong LBWs and a few poor shots. Pakistani batsmen played well. Talking about lower order. Not need to worry too much, unless team keeps doing these mistakes.
The dropped catch was an issue too

Salman.

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think Shoaib Malik could be a captain if he wanted to, so we don't have to see Sarfaraz in the team anymore. I mean, what has he done as a performer? I know he's been successful as a captain, but as a player, he hasn't fired in a long, long time.
+1. Rizwan would be an ideal replacement for Sarfaraz. He has been performing nicely. He is one of the best WKs in the world. I think Rizwan would make it to the team sooner or later because he was traded for Sohail Khan by Arthur in PSL.

+Iftikhar (since being dropped from the team) has matured alot. I'd be glad if he replaces Hafeez in near future.
+Amir has to perform consistently. He hasn't taken a fifer in ODIs since his return. He takes just one wicket per game which is also of a bowler in the death overs (when everybody slogs ).

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What about the consecutive 9 wins we had before this?
Are you seriously going to count those 5 against a piss poor SL side?

Users who are viewing this thread