India
CSK
Islamabad
Sydney Thunder
Southern Brave
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Too much chatting behind stumps by Sarfraz may be confusing Pakistan team.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think its more about making a wrong combination in multiple matches rather than chatting behind stumps. Haris Sohail must have been in the first place in the squad as well as Sarfraz needed to come up rather than on number 7. Aamir Yamin came on merit? I have no idea.. if he is that good sarfraz didnt give him a chance in place of any other bad performer. I saw aamer yamin in last PSL, he looked to me similar to a bowler like Aizaz Cheema or one grade lower than him.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I think its more about making a wrong combination in multiple matches rather than chatting behind stumps. Haris Sohail must have been in the first place in the squad as well as Sarfraz needed to come up rather than on number 7. Aamir Yamin came on merit? I have no idea.. if he is that good sarfraz didnt give him a chance in place of any other bad performer. I saw aamer yamin in last PSL, he looked to me similar to a bowler like Aizaz Cheema or one grade lower than him.
Come on, stop judging players so quickly. Yamin has been performing brilliantly with both bat and ball in both formats in domestic cricket.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
Come on, stop judging players so quickly. Yamin has been performing brilliantly with both bat and ball in both formats in domestic cricket.

I didnt see him bat, just his bowling in last PSL. If its the case then he should get a chance in 5th ODI. Ideal opportunity

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
My elevan for next match:

1 Fakhar Zaman
2 Imam Ul Haq/Sarfraz
3 Babar Azam
4 Haris Sohail
5 Hafeez
6 Sarfraz/Malik
7 Fahim Ashraf
8 Shadab Khan
9 Hasan Ali
10 Amir Yamen
11 Rumman Raees

I must add here the one who impressed everyone massively is none other than shadab khan. What energy and fire he poesses. He looked the same energetic as he was in CT. Other than him, rest looked over-weight and less focused. I have a tip of advice for Aamir come back performance, Induct Junaid in when he is fit, the internal competition will extract performance from both quicks :)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My elevan for next match:

1 Fakhar Zaman
2 Imam Ul Haq/Sarfraz
3 Babar Azam
4 Haris Sohail
5 Hafeez
6 Sarfraz/Malik
7 Fahim Ashraf
8 Shadab Khan
9 Hasan Ali
10 Amir Yamen
11 Rumman Raees

I must add here the one who impressed everyone massively is none other than shadab khan. What energy and fire he poesses. He looked the same energetic as he was in CT. Other than him, rest looked over-weight and less focused. I have a tip of advice for Aamir come back performance, Induct Junaid in when he is fit, the internal competition will extract performance from both quicks :)
I'd go with this

Fakhar
Sarfraz
Babar
Haris
Hafeez
Nawaz
Shadab
Ashraf
Yamin
Hasan
Raees

Perfect Square

No Corners
PAK...
CSK
LQ
MS
Sydney Sixers
Brisbane Heat
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Pakistan
My Line-Up:

Fakhar
Imam
Babar
Haris
Sarfraz
Hafeez
Faheen
Shadab
Yamin
Hasan
Rumman

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
What’s been wrong with Amir? Seems he hasn’t bowled too well reading this thread

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Yamin and Rumman opening the bowling.. prepare for 400 today...
Yep, not looking good in the middle overs. The pace attack seems toothless on paper. Good to see Nawaz in

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think 150 would be the score Pakistan will score today. Very poor series from Babar Azam's perspective. Players like his caliber can make or break his confidence.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think the Pakistan team was a bit overrated after CT and SL. There was a lot of hype built around the team, but they haven't looked like the fierce team we saw just a few months ago. This young team has struggled immensely this tour, almost everyone has been a disappointment. Amir in my mind is overrated, bowls a couple of good spells, but isn't the wicket taking bowler that he was before the match fixing ban. He is average at best. This is definitely a tough tour for sure, but hopefully Pakistan will learn from this tour. Was expecting a tough fight, but they have looked awful in all departments.

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think the Pakistan team was a bit overrated after CT and SL. There was a lot of hype built around the team, but they haven't looked like the fierce team we saw just a few months ago. This young team has struggled immensely this tour, almost everyone has been a disappointment. Amir in my mind is overrated, bowls a couple of good spells, but isn't the wicket taking bowler that he was before the match fixing ban. He is average at best. This is definitely a tough tour for sure, but hopefully Pakistan will learn from this tour. Was expecting a tough fight, but they have looked awful in all departments.

I always said that the CT was a fluke. Pakistan's issues are not bowling related, it's batting as usual. I still feel they have one of the best bowling attacks in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread