Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks for the heads up Snowy, I assumed they would be. :thumbs

Alberts

International Coach
Got to give it to BigAnt, easily the best release version of a game of theirs that I've played, and they're supporting it well. Not sure I'd be saying the same if I bought the Switch version, but hey. Credit where credit is due.

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic! Will download it when I get home, today! BA showing why they're a loved company!

Set Up Shop

Banned
I'm going to email Big Ant with these small requests, but before I do can anyone confirm the following with the new patch:

- Pro camera mode when fielding in career. It was in place for previous games. It just gives a greater appreciation of the aesthetics of the ground when you can look around while you're fielding on the boundary.
- In career mode when bowling, regardless of all camera settings the camera resorts to bowling far as soon as the AI hits the ball. It would be great to have a setting for AI running opening up all camera options.
- Umpire bug when pushing keeper and slips back. When activating this in the quick tactics menu, the umpire would leave his arm raised with no way to get him to bring it down and allow play to resume, except for simulating.
- Presence and ability to edit Australian T20 comp teams. They don't exist in the academy. I'm not even sure its possible to get selected for the Australian T20 comp in career mode because the teams dont exist in the game.

Cheers

eddo_1025

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
- Umpire bug when pushing keeper and slips back. When activating this in the quick tactics menu, the umpire would leave his arm raised with no way to get him to bring it down and allow play to resume, except for simulating.

I tested this on 1.04 today and didn't have any issues with it.

Regardless if you're still having this problem the quick fix is to go back to the quick tactics menu and make the umpire transparent. Then he'll move his arm.

Set Up Shop

Banned
I’ve played 5 career games now with the new patch but cannot tell any difference to gameplay at all. Pretty sure they haven’t made any changes.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
I’ve played 5 career games now with the new patch but cannot tell any difference to gameplay at all. Pretty sure they haven’t made any changes.

Gameplay means for easy singles to be improved

Pat

International Coach

This happened to me once. What helped was going back again into Quick Tactics menu and coming out of it.

PristineR

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Just one quick question.

Is the ball wear problem resolved in Patch 1.04.

Also should i upgrade to the latest patch?

Edit-: Its 2 quick questions :)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just one quick question.

Is the ball wear problem resolved in Patch 1.04.

Also should i upgrade to the latest patch?

Edit-: Its 2 quick questions :)
up to you patch 1.5 will be out in the coming hours from reports

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Well not exactly but he said a day or so should be very soon well that what matt said teacher posted about it tho

Reactions: DAP
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread