Patch 2.02 now available

Glenn Stiemens

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
The patch for Cricket Coach 2007 is now available.

If you purchased the game on CD (the boxed version) you can download the patch from www.cricketcoachgame.com

Those who bought the game through E-Licence should have been emailed instructions with where they can find the update. Let me know if you haven't received one and we'll sort it out as soon as possible.

The final change list is as follows.

Cricket Coach 2007 Version 2.02 Changelist
==========================================

** This patch is incompatible with save games from previous versions **

Crashes
=======

* Fixed crash bug when alt+tabbing in full screen on match view screen
* Fixed rare crash bug when reloading at the beginning of an innings and a catch was taken on the first ball

Match Engine
============

* Increased probability of a team winning the toss electing to bat first
* Added code to ensure you can't be bowled from a wide ball
* Fixed bug where ground pitch conditions were being reset to incorrect values if a player resigned and hadn't tailored pitch (contributing to very high scores)
* Lessened effect very hot weather has on ball quality
* Fixed rare bug where saving the game before a ball has been bowled in an innings resulted in every following ball being a dot ball
* Fixed bug where player caught on the boundary and was out, but also got six runs.
* Fixed bug where player fitness was updated after the first ball of a session, rather than during the lunch/tea break.
* Made is so players fully recover fitness during lunch and tea.
* Added in several more checks so that it should be impossible for any of these bizzare rare occurances to happen (e.g. 11 wickets in an innings)

Gameplay
========

* Allowed the replacement of injured overseas players, as ECB rulings now indicate this is allowed
* Fixed bug where overseas replacements weren't possible if you had two or more overseas players already
* Fixed potential crash bug where overseas player being replaced wasn't correctly set
* Lessened the extreme to which you can tailor a pitch
* Increased checks to ensure pitch bounce/turn cannot be out of range
* Added code to jump straight in to the southern hemisphere season if we are starting with a southern hemisphere team
* Made it less likely for players to be rested by the CPU when centrally contracted
* Fixed bug where scrolling the central contracts list didn't effect which players' instructions were altered by contracts menu
* Fixed issue with news item string where a match report headline was reported as "67* for Yorkshire in Yorkshire victory over Lancashire"
* Added support for jpg team logos

Data
====

* Updated English Regional Trophy playing conditions
* Updated English 40 Overs playing conditions
* Fixed bug where Australian Twenty overs playing conditions were incorrect
* Fixed bug where Bangladeshi One day playing conditions were incorrect
* Fixed bug where non-Pakistani grounds were used for Pakistan's international matches

white rose

School Cricketer
Any news on when the digital download will be back up again?

rabeta

News Team Member
Thanks you very much for that Glenn. Will try and give you some feedback after I have played more with it. Once again, thanks for all the time and effort you are putting to making sure your customers are satisfied.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fantastic News Glenn! Iam so glad that you are here to update us all with all of this - you are doing us all a great favour:) Cheers!

robertporter

Club Cricketer
i have used the digital download to purchase the game when will the update 2.2 be available for that

i have purchased the game from cricket coach website digitally but i have problems downloading the new patch for it, patch 2.2. also did someone say there was a editor where do u donwload that

i purchased the cricket coach 1.64 do i get the cricket 2007 as well or do l have to pay more for the cricket coach 2007 and also how do l get the update of 2.2 when l digital purchased it

Last edited by a moderator:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
The patch for Cricket Coach 2007 is now available.

If you purchased the game on CD (the boxed version) you can download the patch from www.cricketcoachgame.com

Those who bought the game through E-Licence should have been emailed instructions with where they can find the update. Let me know if you haven't received one and we'll sort it out as soon as possible.

Hey Rob, e-Mail him for it.
I also bought the game last night and I got version 2 from him.

And the editor can be found at www.cricketweb.com in the Downloads Center, under Cricket Coach 2007.

whiteninness

Panel of Selectors
Any chance of a digital download with the patched version allowing us to have another 2 day trial?

rabeta

News Team Member
Damn, did the patch delete all the saves and outputs? Looks like it did for me...grrr

rabeta

News Team Member
Yeah, for it to work you need to start again.

I knew this but I thought you could carry on other games, just without the benefits of this patch.

Oh and Glenn, the first time I alt-tab'd nothing would respond and this resulted in me having to close down the game without saving.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Yeah, I couldn't alt+TAB either? I thought it was my comp.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
There is still 1 thing that irritates me. It is that the South African teams never have any money to buy other players or even renew all your players contracts.

Users who are viewing this thread