Patch #4 release update!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABHIII

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's one thing saying the game's not been up to the mark given the expectations, but making the statement you made is blatantly false. If Big Ant doesn't care why exactly would they be working on Patch 4?

I quoted over the 'negative reviews'. They released a 'broken' game in my terms.

D

Deleted member 46200

Great, now when is patch 5 releasing?

Shit joke, sorry
Easy now let's let the ship sink before we salvage the cargo. Everything will be okay post patch 4... I think.[DOUBLEPOST=1490289378][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'd suggest that is why they are pushing it out til April, to be able to test it thoroughly and hopefully not break working components in the mean time. Should be done just in time for the British summer (if they get one)...
Yes agree. Summer we/they may/wont/could get one... Shit I'm a Pom and need to deal with it.[DOUBLEPOST=1490289417][/DOUBLEPOST]
I quoted over the 'negative reviews'. They released a 'broken' game in my terms.
Be happy in April.

Fernandes44

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
That is awesome news some things have kept me away from playing dbc17 but now im hoping ill get as addicted as i was to dbc14 thanks BA ..ps please bring back across the game stats like dbc14

D

Deleted member 46200

That is awesome news some things have kept me away from playing dbc17 but now im hoping ill get as addicted as i was to dbc14 thanks BA ..ps please bring back across the game stats like dbc14
I got ignored for mentioning that... Don't mention the S word... Be afraid, very afraid!

Late-Cut

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Its a very good news!
I hope these 2-3 months of works will bring perfection in the game.
I wonder how many MB/GB will be the patch 4.

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nice to see some healthy debate going on in the forum!

I'm a big fan of BA & their work. We've struggled to get a halfway decent cricket game over the years & DBC has given us that.

Yes it has it's flaws but be honest which games perfect?

DBC17 in my opinion has made some really good step ons from DBC14 and i'm sure the work the team are doing will improve it again.

Keep up the great work you guys do @BigAntStudios

micgrech

Club Captain
i speak for myself and if others cant speak for themselves, i feel sorry for them

Lets look at the last patch
Fixed batting and broke fielding, history is not on their side at all

It is hard to be optimistic looking at their track record[DOUBLEPOST=1490256244][/DOUBLEPOST]

i really hope it gets properly tested and not in-house but buy actual playing members playing online etc

Sorry but batting was not fixed in the previous patch!

ratesaread

Club Cricketer
Hello everyone!

On behalf of Big Ant, I'd like to share a brief message regarding the fourth patch for Don Bradman Cricket 17. We're happy to announce today that the patch will be available towards the end of April.

The team has been busily collecting feedback from our players, so thank you to all of those who took the time to email us through bugs that needed squishing and things that they would like to see reflected in the game. We're doing our best to accommodate everyone.

The patch will be released for all platforms, and we'll get more details to you as we can over the coming weeks.

Happy cricketing! Thank you for your support, and for loving this great sport.
It's good you are taking your time with this one. Hopefully all the extra effort I am sure you are putting in will finally pay off and get the game to where it should be. Cheers!

Monirul Tanvir

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
It should be a huge patch because there are so many bugs in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1490496289][/DOUBLEPOST]
Its a very good news!
I hope these 2-3 months of works will bring perfection in the game.
I wonder how many MB/GB will be the patch 4.

Big Ant cheated us. It was an early access. Generally early access costs lower than the full released game. They took full money before releasing the full game.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
It should be a huge patch because there are so many bugs in the game.[DOUBLEPOST=1490496289][/DOUBLEPOST]

Big Ant cheated us. It was an early access. Generally early access costs lower than the full released game. They took full money before releasing the full game.
But you getting all the patches free... for a niche game....small studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread