Patch Discussion - PS4 (1.09), Xbox One (1.0.0.10) and Steam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
The only thing I find really tough to get my head around with the new batting is playing aggressive to spinners early on in t20 matches. Just can't seem to hit them.

Sir Dibby of Dobbler

School Cricketer
What is it you're struggling with?

The big issues I had was adjusting my brain and the trained movements to the new timing. It felt very unnatural to play so late, particularly with the pitch marker (the only aid I use) showing up so early. I've knocked that back so it displays quite late. The match above, batting felt a bit too easy. But for anyone I think it's a case of finding a level where you are happy - if it's easy, difficult or somewhere in between. Hard is too difficult for me now and Medium too easy, so I'm looking to find a Goldilocks setting, somewhere in the middle.

As I said before I am struggling with the batting. Yes I have dropped the gameplay mods - as I said before. No I don't want to go from 70 / 70 footwork and shot timing to 25 /25 (Easy) because then the AI takes over and it becomes a 'sim'!

@MattW please restore batting to pre patch.

D

Dutch

As I said before I am struggling with the batting. Yes I have dropped the gameplay mods - as I said before. No I don't want to go from 70 / 70 footwork and shot timing to 25 /25 (Easy) because then the AI takes over and it becomes a 'sim'!

@MattW please restore batting to pre patch.
I believe that as long as you select at least pro level you will always have manual footwork whatever the other batting selections are....it is tough no doubt but it can be learnt and takes time

jabbathehut

County Cricketer
I think even medium level needs footwork.I like to play easy easy legend and previously i would only get out by my error but now i can see the legend bit clearly coming through and the ai gets me out rather than only through my error.I think the game has a good balance now.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Just had a look at looks like the night bug is fixed thank u so much big ant and beta team now I can go ahead play a day night test thanks

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
Mainly a t10 guy and scoring 100 runs on hard, can some one make it difficult for me by the help of sliders? Used to edge alot with 70s sliders but now seems to have adjusted, how can I make it a challenge for me without going hardest?

No it's not a complain as I think the batting is just at its best may be I am just too good or something.

The only thing that is hampering me from getting 140+ are the spinners

IsaacCricketer

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Ok, after playing Casual for a while, it looks like the stats bug issue is no longer there. Hopefully it doesn't resurface, but it looks like I'm gonna spend a long time on the game now!

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am playing front foot pull shots beautifully after the recent update preview beta on steam. Thank you MattW for the constant support . I am facing difficulty in uploading a vid because of fault in my Software.

Attachments

• Ashes 6_3_2018 2_26_41 PM.rar
    4.7 MB · Views: 17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread